IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

hope you find the full series as well and please keep me informed on your enjoyment (or dislike)

Finished it 

me too. that was great. one thing that made me laugh was how i noticed this one kid at the tournament who i never saw before during the dojo/training scenes. actually, you never see him fight at the tournament, but here's there for the pep talk. was he just a cheerleader? also, did you think robby (?) - the kid that larruso starts training looked like van damme in no retreat no surrender during the tournament? 

evil.jpg

amazing documentary. 

a pizza parlor gets a call for a pizza delivery. the delivery guy that takes the call delivers the order to a remote location where he's attacked and a bomb is strapped around his chest with a metal collar around his neck. he's given very detailed instructions on 9 pieces of paper on where to go to retrieve more instructions to get the key that would defuse the bomb before it blows him up.

after robbing the bank the cops surround him. he tells them what's happening but they don't believe him because he's too calm. whilst waiting for the bomb squad to arrive he shouts "i don't have much time" then he blows up. it turns out he was being led on a scavenger hunt - but why? and by whom?

'The Expanse' Canceled at Syfy - https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/expanse-canceled-at-syfy-1110985

Edit - seems like the production company will try to find it a new home though.

Right when it was getting interesting. Hope it ends up on Netflix and they cancel Lost in Space.

That's some heavy spoilering Nebraska, is there anything more to it, sounds like it'd be interesting if I didn't know how the heist ended.

Thought as soon as I started thinking I'd like to watch that that it wouldn't be available in UK Netflix. Turns out it is. On that later!

Silicon Valley season finale was last night. It was ...okay, at best. The whole season seemed super fucking rushed. I guess they've all been like that, just super plot-dump type episodes mostly as a vehicle for the situational comedy but man this season really felt too packed to the gills. Characters and story couldn't breathe or stay anywhere at once, either they just wrote huge ridiculous changes in or shit was just heavily edited? I dunno. Moments are funny but it just feels like half of a comedy, half of a show. I know most of the folks here have written off the show already and I can't blame you as I'm sure not too interested in caring about what happens from here on. 

Started watching Mindhunter the other day, about 3 episodes in, this show is great... Very well done, reminds me a bit of Fincher's Zodiac both in subject and cinematography, that's a good thing as that movie was great.

a8d77abc8a286f8b29e9b71e81c27966e3b5285c

dexter's daughter has gone missing. she last attended a party at a posh gated home with her boyfriend where the host suddenly asked everyone to leave. her and the boyfriend are the only people that didn't go home. everyone else did. so where are they?

surprisingly intriguing so far- dexter has a funny british accent that goes in and out- but you can ignore it because of the mcguffin. 

Silicon Valley season finale was last night. It was ...okay, at best. The whole season seemed super fucking rushed. I guess they've all been like that, just super plot-dump type episodes mostly as a vehicle for the situational comedy but man this season really felt too packed to the gills. Characters and story couldn't breathe or stay anywhere at once, either they just wrote huge ridiculous changes in or shit was just heavily edited? I dunno. Moments are funny but it just feels like half of a comedy, half of a show. I know most of the folks here have written off the show already and I can't blame you as I'm sure not too interested in caring about what happens from here on. 

yeah last episode was a rushed mess...

on the other hand, last man on earth still delivers, laughs from start to finish... curious about what's gonna happen on the next season...

on the other hand, last man on earth still delivers, laughs from start to finish... curious about what's gonna happen on the next season...

Sorry dude, got canceled. Mighty big cliffhanger to get no closure with eh.

really? wtf... i thought people were enjoying it as much as i was...

really? wtf... i thought people were enjoying it as much as i was...

Fox decided Last man standing was the way to go. 

Forte said he planned on next season being the last, and wrapping everything up. Fox decided to give you Tim Allen.

Edited by olo

the Americans is close to over. I don’t think this ends well for the main characters. overall I’m impressed they’ve kept up the quality for the entire run. tv has come a long way since the sopranos. I think there’s three tv shows this year that were better than any movie released in the last three or four years.

evil genius-- Im guessing Bill had a lot to do with the pizza bomb

yeah I watched that, thought it was pretty good.

just started the penultimate season of Sons of Anarchy, the last few seasons have been pretty good (even if its totally ridiculous Cowboys and Indians on motorcycles, hey ho) I made the mistake of checking out a tune which was playing on youtube , when I read something like ​I can't believe all of them died ​so that's the biggest fucking spoiler then lol. Oh well. I'm not too pissed because I can't see everyone riding of into the sunset all happy families. 

Edited by beerwolf