IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I watched two episodes of the Orville. What the hell is this? It's like a complete Star Trek rip off. Are the two or three quips / attempts at humour per episode supposed to make this unique? How are the Star Trek people ok with this? So bad.

It's kinda supposed to be a bit of a Trek rip off... but man, it looks so cheap (like, moreso than 90s/00s Trek by today's standards), and yeah the dumb gags just completely take me out of it. Really is just a vanity/fan project for Seth Macfarlane.

Edited by WeAreOceans

yeah, shogun world episode was shite, acting is often shite. story is great, idea is cool, i waited 7 weeks and had a night off piano practice/work, got pissed and watched the whole thing, enjoyed it so far. 8/10. farfetched, ridiculous, but who cares. its a program based around a premise of allowing humans to rape and murder ultra-realistic human robots with erasable memories. 

I think as a WATMMer I'm supposed to dislike Handmaid's Tale for some reason but I really, really like it.

I liked The Mechanism (or Mechanismo I guess)?

Latest season of Silicon Valley was OK.

Started watching Legion and it was a little too wacky to watch close to my bedtime. I felt like I missed 90% of the details and I fell asleep about halfway through the first episode.

Want to watch Westworld but I think my buddy changed his HBO GO password so I'll have to find another way. 

Started watching Legion and it was a little too wacky to watch close to my bedtime. I felt like I missed 90% of the details and I fell asleep about halfway through the first episode.

Same here, I fell asleep in episodes 1 and 2.

I want to enjoy it, but its pretty far out there and I just need to be in the right frame of mind (and not just before bed)

New season of the bridge is dreadful. When did Saga become a retarded one dimensional parody of herself? Maybe it's always been that way...

It's always been a bit crap if you really paid attention, but this last season was hot garbage.

New season of the bridge is dreadful. When did Saga become a retarded one dimensional parody of herself? Maybe it's always been that way...

oh fuck yea spot on

so shit and first seasons were great

who saw the very English scandal

should I bother or is Ben witshaw typecast into oblivion

I fucking loved a very english scandal. Hugh Grant was superb. Totally over the top almost "carry on" vibes. Brilliantly written. The panorama episode from 1979 (ish) that was cancelled for legal reasons and aired for the first time on bbc 4 about the whole affair was interesting too. Obviously spoilers...

Edited by perunamuussi

Same here, I fell asleep in episodes 1 and 2.

I want to enjoy it, but its pretty far out there and I just need to be in the right frame of mind (and not just before bed)

I gave it another shot and it's kind of cheesy (I didn't realize it was part of the Marvel Cinnamon University) but I'm kind of into it now. I am a little disappointed that it doesn't turn out to be the commentary on mental health treatment I was kind of hoping for but it's pretty entertaining and decently weird/creepy. It does feel a little too impressed with itself, a bit sophomoric.

Legion S2 Finale - Well, that escalated quickly. Pretty good, but a lot of loose ends this season. Can't get into too much of the very end of the episode due to spoilers, but a lot of questions remain with Farouk on that. All the Jon Hamm "idea" vignettes came to fruition though.

Legion S2 Finale - Well, that escalated quickly. Pretty good, but a lot of loose ends this season. Can't get into too much of the very end of the episode due to spoilers, but a lot of questions remain with Farouk on that. All the Jon Hamm "idea" vignettes came to fruition though.

I loved it, and can’t wait for s3.

Also to everyone decrying David for sexual assault - where were you when it was revealed that Syd raped her mom’s bf in like episode 4? Why are there a million more thinkpieces now about the show than 7 eps ago? Almost like it’s trying to tackle complex issues... whoa

I loved it, and can’t wait for s3.

Also to everyone decrying David for sexual assault - where were you when it was revealed that Syd raped her mom’s bf in like episode 4? Why are there a million more thinkpieces now about the show than 7 eps ago? Almost like it’s trying to tackle complex issues... whoa

Very true. I was a bit surprised by all the outcry for that plot point in the reviews for the episode. Didn't really faze me as it played out. But, I'm a horrible person.

The opening fight scene between the two of them was really bad. Worst moment of the show so far. Rest of the episode was pretty good though.

Karl Pilkington to return with a new TV show by 'An Idiot Abroad' team

Comedian will play himself and the uncensored voice in his head.

Http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/karl-pilkington-back-sky-1-sick-of-it-ricky-gervais-episodes-romesh-jack-whitehall-rupert-grint-nick-a7959681.html

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

New show from Bob Mortimer on BBC2 10pm tonight, about Paul Whitehouse taking him fishing to help cheer him up after his heart problems; Bob seems genuinely happy about the show on his podcast.

"Cameras follow old friends Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer as they embark on an angling trip round the UK. The first stop is Norfolk, and while fishing for tench, Bob tries to impress Paul with his childhood fishing rod - and fails. They share nostalgia for their younger years and reveal how they recently came face to face with their own mortality due to heart disease".

Karl Pilkington to return with a new TV show by 'An Idiot Abroad' team
Comedian will play himself and the uncensored voice in his head.

Http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/karl-pilkington-back-sky-1-sick-of-it-ricky-gervais-episodes-romesh-jack-whitehall-rupert-grint-nick-a7959681.html

Ah, I was wondering how Karl has been doing since I never heard much about him for the past few years.