IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

first ep of americans season 6 was good. i don't see things ending well for them.

terror second ep was also deece. i hope the entire show isn't just them hunted by a giant bear but i wouldn't put it past simmons to write a thousand page book about something that dumb. 

I did watch Roseanne. It sounds like they aren't used to doing a live show. This show always really showcased the quitessential American family. Maybe not your family but the one down the street. 

Santa Clarita diet, didn't expect much but it turned out to be Comedy Gold. Marathoned it and wanted more

Back to The Thick of It and I've just witnessed a special episode that I skipped before, 'Spinners and Losers'. It's got to be one of, if not the best episode in the whole series. The Jamie and Malcolm power struggle is phenomenal watching. Love Julius and Glenn as a side and the whole episode mounts up so well you feel like you're swept up amongst the shitstorm, amazing.

the rajneeshis had to take it too far didn't they

fav moment was when the prosecution said the only other time they had an eerie feeling like the one with osho was with the ayotollah Khomeini

America came off as bad if not worse than the

rajneeshis

Edited by bendish

utopia s01 - every time i played a new episode i got ultra excited because of the soundtrack but i immediately regretted it, it gets pretty tiresome around the 3rd episode and then it just keeps repeating itself, everybody's double crossing everyone to a point where you don't really get surprised by any of the plot twists... and the main characters dialogue is a bit dumb most of the times...

last episode of atlanta was amazing. 

noticed there's a bbc adaptation of the city and the city. going to start watching it, very interested to see what they do.

Yes, Atlanta is killing it once again. Reminds me of Twin Peaks The Return in that I have NO idea where it is going.

Silicon Valley is OK at best, at this point.

Edited by gnarlybog

last episode of atlanta was amazing.

noticed there's a bbc adaptation of the city and the city. going to start watching it, very interested to see what they do.

Same, very intrigued. Hope the subtext isn't too on the nose.

Atlanta is fucking awesome

The Terror is okay, enjoyable, but a bit limited in potential

Rewatching American Crime season 1 after 2 which are both excellent

Silicon Valley has totally run out of a point....it needs to be faaaar more skewering of the whole culture rather than continuing to basically support the start up premise

Handmaid Tale and W World back at the end of the month....tv overload

Just started watching "Downward Dog"

It's quite amusing, especially when the dog says things like

"I think that the gradual lowering of expectations might be the highest form of love"

Edited by Squee

blue planet 2 - just like planet earth, this is basically a PG, pixar vision of nature. corny dramatization and on the fly creation of good vs bad creatures for those purposes with the help of heavy editing, fake sound effects, idiotic and predictable jump scares supported by zimbler's score and so on. the footage itself is often amazing but i'd really like something more serious and realistic than this severely normied idea of nature. is there something akin to frederick wiseman when it comes to nature docus, something along the lines of 5 hour long observation of some diseased starfish with minimal narration or such?

2nd season of legion starts today...

And I loved it. Sadly, I think Noah wants this show canceled though.

Yes, Atlanta is killing it once again. Reminds me of Twin Peaks The Return in that I have NO idea where it is going.

Glover has stated he wanted to make this show like a version of Twin Peaks in the hood. So, he's succeeding I guess...

And as everyone stated, last episode was ace.