IGNORED

NHK'Koyxeи - Dance Classics Vol.I

Tauhid

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

Album is concise heat, but i thinkI prefer as solo. Together though... incredible.

As Solo is going to be pretty hard to top, that album was THE FUCKING SHIT.

as solo??

this is solo.

Album is concise heat, but i thinkI prefer as solo. Together though... incredible.

As Solo is going to be pretty hard to top, that album was THE FUCKING SHIT.

as solo??

this is solo.

*aka solo

as in: yx aka 1ch aka Solo

my bad

Guest bitroast

ah, i get you now. i'm on a Kouhei Matsunaga high atm and finding it pretty hard to distinguish between the aliases.

$14 for 30 minutes of AWESOME sounds like a good deal to me. Fantastic release!

Let's agree to disagree, as everyone's got different value systems, amounts of disposable income, etc.

IMHO $14 for a 1/2 hr of music is steep when it's just ones and zeroes, and storage / bandwidth cost pennies. /rant, get off my lawn, etc.

$14 for 30 minutes of AWESOME sounds like a good deal to me. Fantastic release!

Let's agree to disagree, as everyone's got different value systems, amounts of disposable income, etc.

IMHO $14 for a 1/2 hr of music is steep when it's just ones and zeroes, and storage / bandwidth cost pennies. /rant, get off my lawn, etc.

That looks like a surprisingly materialistic value system you've got there. I'd almost think you'd use the physical weight of a product to determine the price. That, or there's more value in the physical artwork than in the music itself...!?

$14 for 1/2hr of music seems pretty reasonable to me considering the time/energy/effort the artist has put in it. That's only a couple of beers, or 2 meals at some fast food chain.

Yeah, let's agree to disagree.

Guest mrgypsum

i would buy everything i can from koyxen, but his physical albums are hard to track down, especially e?. I will get the digital of this though, as soon as i save enought $ ;)

i would buy everything i can from koyxen, but his physical albums are hard to track down, especially e?. I will get the digital of this though, as soon as i save enought $ ;)

I bought my copy of e directly from him. He had a couple of CDR's pressed for his tour. You could try that..

My point was/is that in the traditional distribution of music there were certain tangible costs: media, packaging, production, warehousing, physical distribution, merchandising, etc. - all of which comprised a significant percentage of the total cost of a cd/lp and were built in to it's retail price.

With a digital distribution model most all of these costs go out the window, yet for the most part none of the savings are being passed on to the consumer by boomkat and the like (I suspect the artist's cut has stayed more or less the same as well).

They also upcharge 2 quid for flacs when in reality this should be the baseline and not a premium "product." Bandcamp has no problem selling mp3 and flac for the same price, because on the supply side there virtually no cost difference in distributing one format or the other. (I also prefer to buy from bandcamp because the the bulk of the proceeds go to the artist as they should.)

Sorry for the tangent guys, maybe I'll forgo beer and fast food for the next two weeks and get this release eventually.

Guest bitroast

this is a strong release! i like 30-40 minute albums as well, i didn't notice the album length being too short or anything.

For you, dear WATMM.

(each spoiler tag is a separate track, I did this because sometimes my computer has trouble loading the previews when multiple are on the screen and thought it might help others too)

Archived