IGNORED

NHK'Koyxeи - Dance Classics Vol.I

Tauhid

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scubadevils

I was waiting quite a while - I had another order in which was at least 5 days before this and they both arrived then yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Forestranger

Man I've been waiting to hear something like this for too long.

Sicker than aids.

Heavy beat sentiment on a techno cracker.

This album makes me a happy camper. Sounds like a middle of the road version of his more experimental works. That may make it sound a little shitty, it's actually good. There's more of a vibe/groove which makes it easier to listen to. It's less demanding on the listeners ears. You can actually drive while listening to this.

Any of you people into listening to noise while driving, btw?

530 sounds so goddamn familiar.

I think it was used in the vimeo video he put up before the thing came out on his blog and it sounds pretty similar to some of the tracks from NHKyx album.

$14 for 30 minutes of AWESOME sounds like a good deal to me. Fantastic release!

Let's agree to disagree, as everyone's got different value systems, amounts of disposable income, etc.

IMHO $14 for a 1/2 hr of music is steep when it's just ones and zeroes, and storage / bandwidth cost pennies. /rant, get off my lawn, etc.

That looks like a surprisingly materialistic value system you've got there. I'd almost think you'd use the physical weight of a product to determine the price. That, or there's more value in the physical artwork than in the music itself...!?

$14 for 1/2hr of music seems pretty reasonable to me considering the time/energy/effort the artist has put in it. That's only a couple of beers, or 2 meals at some fast food chain.

Yeah, let's agree to disagree.

It's a pb with a LP & an EP... the definition is ever superflu 4 me... Then 2 have a LP with 30 min of music & 2 have an EP with 30 min of music... where is the difference... *confused* - maybe the price? lol

• 3 months later...

Archived