IGNORED

Boards of Canada - New Album

Guest interr0bangr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will NEVER be a new album, just rumors and speculation in perpetuity. The sound of frustrated fanboys and rumblings that come from every little rumor over the years are in fact the new album. It's all very post-modern.

Guest interr0bangr

i have reported this thread

completely fucking asinine that someone has made a thread in new releases about this.

Really? There's a ton of threads in this forum based off obscure references and cryptic messages.

completely fucking asinine that someone has made a thread in new releases about this.

Really? There's a ton of threads in this forum based off obscure references and cryptic messages.

Yes really. Facebook 'announcements' cannot be taken as gospel.

As proof, you will notice that the "yes" response that was given on Facebook has since been removed.

As proof, you will notice that the "yes" response that was given on Facebook has since been removed.

Looks like it's still there to me.

nope it's gone refresh your cache

Post is still there for me as well... this is probably as much of a confirmation as we'll get until Warp announces it. For me, this is more proof than the black box was, anyways...

Archived