IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chick1.gif

I lived in Texas and Florida for a time, and I used to see these little booklets (they're about the size of old Game Boy game instruction manuals) all over the place. They're fucked up. I used to collect them. Whenever my wife would see one, she would bring it home for me. Chick Publications are fucking weirder than any Garbage Pail kids stickers you'd ever see, I swear.

http://www.chick.com/default.asp

0046_05.gif

chick1.gif

I lived in Texas and Florida for a time, and I used to see these little booklets (they're about the size of old Game Boy game instruction manuals) all over the place. They're fucked up. I used to collect them. Whenever my wife would see one, she would bring it home for me. Chick Publications are fucking weirder than any Garbage Pail kids stickers you'd ever see, I swear.

I get them all the time stuck on my car windshield or on my apartment front door. endlessly amusing.

Oh, shit. I just realized you say you're from Jacksonville. St. Augustine is my hometown! I lived in Jacksonville for a few years as a kid (bullied a lot by yuppie douchebag larvae in middle school in Mandarin). I fucking hated that place. But St. Augustine is the shit!

chick1.gif

I get them all the time stuck on my car windshield or on my apartment front door. endlessly amusing.

Oh, shit. I just realized you say you're from Jacksonville. St. Augustine is my hometown! I lived in Jacksonville for a few years as a kid (bullied a lot by yuppie douchebag larvae in middle school in Mandarin). I fucking hated that place. But St. Augustine is the shit!

LOL I live in Mandarin now. St. Augustine is nice but is slowly being taken over by monetary/business interests.

It's just a pigeon, looking for its nest

It doesn't know that it's wild
It doesn't know that it scares me
Why am I frightened so easily?
Pigeon, why can you scare me?
Am I not a part of your life anymore?
Am I not welcome anymore?
Am I not part of your life?
Pigeon?

Bwraaaaaaaaaarphkgkgkghnnnnnnnnggggguuuuuuwwwwwww

chick1.gif

0046_05.gif

I bet there's a Chick meme generator out there - we should do some WATMM ones

chick1.gif

0046_05.gif

I bet there's a Chick meme generator out there - we should do some WATMM ones

My favorite spoof was this one.

dd_14.gif

Archived