IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

and here I thought jaden smith was just a real life zoolander.

Jaden is like a koan, man. You can't resolve him rationally, nor should you try to. You must only observe the Buddha-Zoolander nature as a whole, and in so doing acquire noncognitive Pure Consciousness. Jaden is aware of this and Jaden is not aware of this, and regardless he offers us this as His Gift.

gggOOGk.png

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I think Jaden Smith could actually be some genius in creation. He has pretty high-level views, myaaan, talking about the corruption of modern society and the illusory world. If he takes the right acid at the right time, I am confident he will spread great goodness in this world, due to his platform of influence. I am entirely sincere in this post.

So whilst Will Smith will basically always be The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air to me- from watching his recent year interviews and telling from his son's beliefs- he is a very good father. Fucking kudoz for being able to turn Parents Just Don't Understand into I'm Gonna Be A Good Parent.

kamaan, he's just a poser (hence his constant eyebrow position (something which must be rather hard to achieve without much detailed concentration which wouldn't leave much room in his brain for abstract thought)) who is just parroting the crap that they taught to him at scientology school.

he's just joking delet. maaayn

peace 7 for best new watmm member

i'm cool with peace in every way, don't worry your pretty little head about it. ;-]

Jaden smith on the other hand, certified member of the Junior douche patrol. Although i feel kind of lame bashing on some kid just cause he's a terrible actor and vain, as he can't help the first part he was just born bad at it, and being vain perhaps came from his strange upbringing. So no bad actual feelings against that kid, just the public persona.

I was serious about Jaden. He might be a poseur, or, he might sincerely believe what he writes after coming to the conclusions himself, after many philosophical mind power moments-- for his age, that would make him some near-IDM shit. As for his eyebrows- he's been doing that so long, it's probably just background eyebrow mode, sort of like bad posture... or blinking. If he keeps his protein up, he's gonna have an awesome 6-pack brow pretty soon.

Jaden totally being a pop media dyude, it comes naturally for me to immediately want to disregard the sincerity or intelligence in his twitter ramblez, but the continuity and extent of his "twitter writings"- to me- shows some sort of true character expression/formation. Like if "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" was spoken by some dude after meditating in isolation in a secluded Indian village for 20 years straight, people would be more willing to open their minds to the truths that lie in that rhetorical question. But just because the quote is coming from some privileged child of Hollywood wealth, everyone's like, "Fuck that kid's eyebrows, and his brow, and his hairline- fuck it-- fuck everything above his pupils up until the top of his head."

If this Jaden has truly broken the cycle of birth-douchebag-death-rebirth-douchebag that characterizes privileged Hollywood wealth, then surely must we cherish his tweets, for his is a wisdom which surpasseth all but that of the Awakened One.

Well, Will Smith was originally wanted for Neo in The Matrix, so like, Jaden Smith is original Neo's son, so like, HAYSOOS KURISTOS MANG.

and here I thought jaden smith was just a real life zoolander.

Jaden is like a koan, man. You can't resolve him rationally, nor should you try to. You must only observe the Buddha-Zoolander nature as a whole, and in so doing acquire noncognitive Pure Consciousness. Jaden is aware of this and Jaden is not aware of this, and regardless he offers us this as His Gift.

gggOOGk.png

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is most of us at our peak, minus the brow muscles of steel. JADEN AND THE SEVEN EYES OF WISDOMZ. Well-- Jaden's rap skillz aren't up to par with daddy o' Will, so there is that. Plus, Jaden suffers from brow muscle dysmorphia (the mental illness of thinking one's brow muscles are too underdeveloped)-- perhaps he has lost rap and smooth brow sanctity in exchange for the true power of light. For serious-- I want to know what this dyude is like after candy flipping. Maybe if someone convinces him of botox, his botox syringe can be spiked with LSD.

All that being said, watching Will + Jaden sing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme on some British show or whatever, made me realize: "Goddamn, I'm gettin' old son. What the fuck am I doing at 73 years old, imagining that I will someday post comments about this performance on an electronic music forum?!" Aaand here I am.

"Are you the legal guardian of John Connor?" is the quote to go with the arm, still love the drawing.

Reason for edit: got the quote wrong myself. :facepalm:

Archived