IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that he is an alco. I meant more like a regular tipple. All his gourmet travel programs feature drinking. A good proportion of the population regularly drinks you know you saint you.

I don't think that he is an alco. I meant more like a regular tipple. All his gourmet travel programs feature drinking. A good proportion of the population regularly drinks you know you saint you.

My mother was a bartender; I've tried everything under the sun, and none of it appeals to me taste-wise or effect-wise (that goes for alcohol in general). I'm boring like that.

In other LOLs:

h7D439158.jpg

aozy6yX_460sa.gif

You have no idea how many times my cats do this. Drives me insane, especially at 2AM.

My cat has done this a few too many times, too. We have to be pretty diligent re: leaving bags out now, because he almost killed himself the last time by running into every sharp corner in the apartment. Sometimes he's such a fucking idiot.

aozy6yX_460sa.gif

You have no idea how many times my cats do this. Drives me insane, especially at 2AM.

Yeah and they make the noise that sounds like an abandoned ghost baby. Which reminds me is saw an abandoned ghost baby by the side of the road the other day, then again it could have just been a handkerchief.

Oh, Oliver likes to get twisted, eh? I did not know that; seemed to be quite the health nut from an early age.

Nah he's a cokehead too. He got stung by some newspaper then had to take out a super injunction to stop it getting out, also to save his lucrative sainsburys contract too no doubt. My mate told me about this btw, he's a solicitor who attended a presentation from the law firm that handled the injunction.

This makes me like him more though, I hate that pious, self righteous image he puts out.

Archived