IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the early 90's i had a pair kind of like that brown with white skulls on or something. I also had a purple pair of track pants that i wore around the house. I've always been more of a trouser man though (when outside the house), but did wear 3/4's during the late 80's, 90's. Well until they brought out pointless extra pockets on everything.

skidz?

Screen%20Shot%202014-04-10%20at%2023.54.

jimmy falon looks neglected, cause no one gives a fuck about his teeth.

In the early 90's i had a pair kind of like that brown with white skulls on or something. I also had a purple pair of track pants that i wore around the house. I've always been more of a trouser man though (when outside the house), but did wear 3/4's during the late 80's, 90's. Well until they brought out pointless extra pockets on everything.

skidz?

What does the question relate to. If it's the extra pockets, i'm talking about cargo pants.

i want to post that pic doing the rounds of bondax dual fingerbanging a girl while one of them checks facebook on his phone but because of the rules you'll just have to imagine how funny it is.

Or we could just google it and view it through the reddit link that comes up.

ok saw the pic. the chap on the left is probably just checking around for a usb dock so that he can charge his phone, as it doesn't look like he's getting any action out of that later in the evening. She seems rather taken by his less flabby friend.

760600.jpg

i guess 5, 10, 14 and 17 were most notable the first time i went to the states. also 1 and 2 but that was sort of expected.

3 - it's shit, but multiplication is not so hard, is it?

14 - everything here is over sweetened; there is tons of writing on this, but no one can do shit about it.

We know most of these things are weird, but fuck if anyone knows how to fix them.

*isn't angry, doesn't mean to sound that way*

No be angry. Or are you afraid that the n 5a might tag you and you won't be allowed to fly anymore?

Afraid local "peace officers" will kick I the door at 4am, shoot the dog and kill me in my sleep for "resisting arrest".

Heh..*downs another Xanax*

760600.jpg

i guess 5, 10, 14 and 17 were most notable the first time i went to the states. also 1 and 2 but that was sort of expected.

I think it would be pretty easy to make a similar list for any culture. I could easily do it about UK starting with the obvious driving on the left and weird ass electric sockets with fuses, double taps in sinks, CCTVs everywhere, horrible insulation in houses and continue from there.

Yes and it would be really easy to do for my home country also. I just saw a cultural guide for Finland for expats and it made me lol a lot of times.

Archived