IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not funny, just sort of interesting.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26408-1414006314-9.

strange pics thread?

this hurts my teeth

That shit sure hurts, specially the first few months. Or whenever they tightened them. They also had me use them for too long and my teeth are still fucked up. Fucking dentists

Fucking dentists indeed. In England they got more money from the NHS for filling teeth, so I had a mouth full of them by age 15. My sister didn't go the dentist once and her teeth are all fine. Bah.

I've been wearing braces for 4 years :| coming out anytime now, or so I've been told for the last 2 years.

and yeah, it's a bitch - I recall I even made a WATMM thread bitching about them - but you get used to them like anything. the wires still tear up the insides of your cheeks occasionally. it's pretty medieval business, when you think about it.

I've been wearing braces for 4 years :| coming out anytime now, or so I've been told for the last 2 years.

and yeah, it's a bitch - I recall I even made a WATMM thread bitching about them - but you get used to them like anything. the wires still tear up the insides of your cheeks occasionally. it's pretty medieval business, when you think about it.

When they tighten them every couple of months, thought all my teeth would come out at the same time. At least the checkups were pretty short

When they tighten them every couple of months, thought all my teeth would come out at the same time. At least the checkups were pretty short

yeah, cos they're trying to push through as many people as they can in the time they've got :lol: my appointments lasted 5 minutes on average: "hmm, doing well, let's tighten here, here and here, k see you in 6-8 weeks"

yeah, cos they're trying to push through as many people as they can in the time they've got :lol: my appointments lasted 5 minutes on average: "hmm, doing well, let's tighten here, here and here, k see you in 6-8 weeks"

Yup I had mine for ages, saw the bloke so often that I was sick of the place and since they got taken out I never went to the dentist. That was 14 years ago, but I'm British so can get away with it.

Yup I had mine for ages, saw the bloke so often that I was sick of the place and since they got taken out I never went to the dentist. That was 14 years ago, but I'm British so can get away with it.

I had one of those weird braces that was a mould of the roof of your mouth with springy metal bits on it, not sure if it did anything. I left it in my back pocket and sat on it in the school canteen, which bent it badly so I lashed it. My teeth are fine now though, don't worry.

Archived