IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

I've been wearing braces for 4 years :| coming out anytime now, or so I've been told for the last 2 years.

and yeah, it's a bitch - I recall I even made a WATMM thread bitching about them - but you get used to them like anything. the wires still tear up the insides of your cheeks occasionally. it's pretty medieval business, when you think about it.

As I said, I wore them for too long and ended up with fucked up teeth - which is absolutely not fucking cool after 4 years or so of braces. So if you feel your teeth look fine tell them to take them off. I didn't and LOOK AT ME NOW

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is all of this even possible in one pic?

still think this jazzy pic is the best existing photograph ever tho and worth a repost in context:

tumblr_naa0rfvMZ31r8asibo1_1280.jpg

i hope that he doesn't ash on that child's bed. I normally don't have a problem with him, and don't really care about a photo of him checking out the dormitory where they store his children. But watch your smoke man.

i was trying to find the parody program that sends up Le Mag de la santé. no luck, (le magazine de la santé is apparently a news bulletin on france cinq). i'm sure i could get some lolz even with the language barrier; perhaps (is suddenly dubious about the whole concept of french TV humour).

picdump-1217-24-1-576x1024.jpg

funny-Noahs-Arc-lions-male-1.jpg

holy bible batman.

19b9735861e152605f1c461367e2173d-1.jpg

HKyCsYL-1.jpg

I don't normally like these, but the building in the background. pheh.

t9dnHUa-1.jpg

Fjrg7n5-1-396x1024.jpg

6xE5ZKi-1.jpg

elfauno-1.jpg

/feels insecure, the remembers that he's awesome

funny-pizza-size-Germany-USA-1.jpg

meme2-1.jpg

funny-vinegar-baking-soda-deposit-Costco

tumblr_mpqg60T6uo1sos57no1_500.jpg

8suU5aR-1-1.jpg

In honour of all the phoney outrage threads that have been popping up.

Archived