IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point wasn't being missed, it was hitting the target, which appeared to be the whole of that chaps body and face. I just wanted to deviate and find something funny about the picture, and as is my way, it was through mangling of language. I was also going to add that the golden shower would only be sexual in germany, but decided against it because it's a tired cliché, somewhat racist, and actually the world over one can find adherents to the cause of unburdening bladders dans la chambre.

advanced degree in dleet, you have not. Don't be disheartened though, neither has most of the planet. [-; bless 'em.

edit: my arrogance shining through in this post better than most, heh.

Guest jasondonervan

IDM as fuck.

I love those crazy-big communist buildings, like the Palace of Culture in Warsaw

640px-PKiN_widziany_z_WFC.jpg

Was there a few years ago, can confirm it's a hugely dominating structure across the Warsaw skyline. Useful landmark for when you're boozed up as well :beer:

The point wasn't being missed, it was hitting the target, which appeared to be the whole of that chaps body and face. I just wanted to deviate and find something funny about the picture, and as is my way, it was through mangling of language. I was also going to add that the golden shower would only be sexual in germany, but decided against it because it's a tired clich鬠somewhat racist, and actually the world over one can find adherents to the cause of unburdening bladders dans la chambre.

advanced degree in dleet, you have not. Don't be disheartened though, neither has most of the planet. [-; bless 'em.

edit: my arrogance shining through in this post better than most, heh.

You're taking this far too seriously and over analysing it. A simple haha sexual would have sufficed.

IDM as fuck.

I love those crazy-big communist buildings, like the Palace of Culture in Warsaw

640px-PKiN_widziany_z_WFC.jpg

Was there a few years ago, can confirm it's a hugely dominating structure across the Warsaw skyline. Useful landmark for when you're boozed up as well :beer:

yeah it's not really that big but seeing as there aren't any other big buildings it does completely dominate the skyline, as you say.

Archived