IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

What blows me away is that the text book constitutes only an introduction to the topic.

Maybe it's filled with notes from 19th century mystics of visions that they derived from meditating over different noises sources. "I can hear a voice, it's telling me that your pizza is ready, it's coming out of the oven, did you order octopus legs, I'm getting seafood." That would fill a few volumes.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What blows me away is that the text book constitutes only an introduction to the topic.

Maybe it's filled with notes from 19th century mystics of visions that they derived from meditating over different noises sources. "I can hear a voice, it's telling me that your pizza is ready, it's coming out of the oven, did you order octopus legs, I'm getting seafood." That would fill a few volumes.

So is this about idmz?

lFWXaVH.png

Someone taking a cryptography course?

I've actually done a course called "random signals". :cisfor: It's much more boring than you would imagine by the name of it. It was mathematics mostly related to communications theory. But the name was good for confusing my friends when they asked what courses I was taking.

Archived