IGNORED

draft 7.30

YEK

the bola art looks like the vagina from The Wall

The Draft art looks like your brain synapses in the first moments of silence before the record starts

• 2 years later...

Surripere aside (for obvious reasons), this is their most consistent album. The other 9 tracks could be ranked in any order, and that order could flip around every day.

Edited by Roo

2 hours ago, auxien said:

pushes rolled up sleeves higher up each arm

who's talking smack 'bout Surripere?

I think it's the general fartiness of Surripere, methinks it embarrasses @Roo's delicate disposition.  the more discerning Ae listener embraces these farts, letting them cyclically ruminate within the mind, fart-chamber music if you will.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thumbass said:

I am actually supposed to get the CD of this album today but the shipment has been delayed -_-

if you’ve waited 15 years already what’s one or two more days :catnope:

• Like 1

Lol u morons. Surripere aside refers to it obviously being the album's best track. It is a fairly understood thing round these parts. My favourite ae track of the 2000s actually.

to think anyone could consider surripere the worst track there, get a grip you noobs.

• Burger 1

2 hours ago, Roo said:

Lol u morons. Surripere aside refers to it obviously being the album's best track. It is a fairly understood thing round these parts. My favourite ae track of the 2000s actually.

to think anyone could consider surripere the worst track there, get a grip you noobs.

picks you up off the ground, straightens your collar, glares into your eyes as i forcefully brush the dust off of you

alright kid, you move along this time but you watch it in these parts, don't let us catch you sayin' anything that might sound wrong, ya hear?

12 hours ago, Blir said:

You are cruising for a bruising right now

Maybe he's saying that surripere transcends the rest of the album so cannot be fairly judged along side it. It's autechre taking their final night drive down a city highway (Michael Mann style) until the route becomes infinitely winding until they finally reach the mouth of the Riemann Zeta river.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mcbpete said:

It's autechre taking their final night drive down a city highway (Michael Mann style)

Interesting that you say that, I've always thought Surripere would be a perfect background score for a tense sequence in a heist movie, like Heat

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mcbpete said:

Maybe he's saying that surripere transcends the rest of the album so cannot be fairly judged along side it. It's autechre taking their final night drive down a city highway (Michael Mann style) until the route becomes infinitely winding until they finally reach the mouth of the Riemann Zeta river.

watch the ride sudden roundabout, prikface

16 hours ago, Roo said:

Lol u morons

16 hours ago, Roo said:

get a grip you noobs

Spicy talk! from the team that brought you the geekoutery over youtube maxmsp wank :tongue:

• Like 1

Let’s all slap each other’s cock into each other’s mouth.

Sorry to spoil your gay cock sucking session but I hate this album.

Dont bother replying with some super clever smart arse reply either, because I most definitely won’t be coming back to check what you think of my opinion. Why? Because I don’t give a fuck. 

Cool album cover but I think this album is the most depressing IDM wankfest I’ve ever heard. In my life.

Eat my spatchcocked pussy.

lol disregard everything I just wrote guys my opinions are terrible

Edited by Blir
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, beer badger said:

Sorry to spoil your gay cock sucking session but I hate this album.

Dont bother replying with some super clever smart arse reply either, because I most definitely won’t be coming back to check what you think of my opinion. Why? Because I don’t give a fuck. 

Cool album cover but I think this album is the most depressing IDM wankfest I’ve ever heard. In my life.

Eat my spatchcocked pussy.

lay off the beer, badger

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

i still have all the business sized cards of the artwork that came w/the vinyl. i think that's where they came from.. might've just been a thing warp threw in the order? 

i haven't listened to it on vinyl i a while. time for a vinyl session i think. 

would love to hear various outtakes from this era. or whatever material. Draft 4.17 or whatever. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

i still have all the business sized cards of the artwork that came w/the vinyl. i think that's where they came from.. might've just been a thing warp threw in the order? 

i haven't listened to it on vinyl i a while. time for a vinyl session i think. 

would love to hear various outtakes from this era. or whatever material. Draft 4.17 or whatever. 

The Metroid Prime soundtrack could be seen as distantly related to their 2001-03 era.