IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest trananhhung

16 hours in Persona 4 Golden and felt the need to buy Outlast for PC.

Best horror game since Resident Evil Remake. Completely nerve wracking.

Awesome work, Red Barrels. Thank you for making me close my eyes while pressing forward.

Guest Milkweg

Awesome work, Red Barrels. Thank you for making me close my eyes while pressing forward.

I've been looking for a good horror game, how long is the play through?

Guest transmisiones ferox

loling at people playing Dark Souls 2, the game seems much frustrating, as the first was

Edited by arvy Ictal

wait til you start smashing your controller on your coffee table. also this is a great time to start a swear jar with your partner, you'll have coffee change for aaaages.

Finally got to try XCOM: Enemy Within last night. Only completed a couple missions so far, so I'm still a ways from building MEC soldiers, encountering Mechtoids, applying Gene Mods, etc. Gonna pick up where I left off after I finish this post.

Edited by ambermonk

Finally got to try XCOM: Enemy Within last night. Only completed a couple missions so far, so I'm still a ways from building MEC soldiers, encountering Mechtoids, applying Gene Mods, etc. Gonna pick up where I left off after I finish this post.

If you make it far, please let me know how that game works. I completely gave up on it last year after failing three times in a row. I wanted to like it, but the luck based combat made me ANGRY.

Guest transmisiones ferox

there's already final boss upload,

that dude is pretty fast with the game

Edited by arvy Ictal

Has anyone played Xaxi? I haven't checked it out yet, but I love just watching videos of it. It doesn't seem to be so much of a game as a space to simply walk around in and explore. V IDM.

http://www.noctuelles.net/Xaxi

It looks beautiful, almost Draft or Exai at times. The depth of field effect in combination with the falling layer of flickering lit polygons, working like a pulse of the environment, kind of boosts a sense of realism making it more strangely alien.

Guest trananhhung

I've been looking for a good horror game, how long is the play through?

5 hours or something like that. As a full time working man, I appreciate more and more short games like this. And even by the end I was already feeling that they were repeating previous setpieces.

Let me repeat it: amazing game!

Guest trananhhung

Has anyone played Xaxi? I haven't checked it out yet, but I love just watching videos of it. It doesn't seem to be so much of a game as a space to simply walk around in and explore. V IDM.

It looks beautiful, almost Draft or Exai at times. The depth of field effect in combination with the falling layer of flickering lit polygons, working like a pulse of the environment, kind of boosts a sense of realism making it more strangely alien.

Wow. Thanks for that. It's like being inside the making of Gantz Graf. Good stuff.

If you make it far, please let me know how that game works. I completely gave up on it last year after failing three times in a row. I wanted to like it, but the luck based combat made me ANGRY.

By luck-based you're referring to the hit probability of soldiers lining up a shot with the enemy, right? I've found out that soldiers' ability to aim increases as they level up both in XP and rank. Rookies are generally the worst shots.

The original MicroProse game from 1994 had the same hit chance system as far as I know though. I reckon Firaxis were just staying true to tradition in this case.

Guest Milkweg

Anyone here even buying Titanfall? They sure have bet the entire Xbox farm on that one.

preloaded on PC and waiting...

Plan on getting this although that won't be for a few weeks yet I think. I have life things i'd like to achieve in the meantime.

Oh wow, this has really gone through some changes, huh? Looks beautiful.

Not a big fan of the vocal in the music, though.

It's the 'Stick of Truth' for me at the moment.......

Being bollocked by Butters because Kenny is getting raped upstairs is about as good as video gaming gets imo :)

Uk version is censored tho - no anal probing scenes!!!!!

Anyone here even buying Titanfall? They sure have bet the entire Xbox farm on that one.

LOL @ 35GB of uncompressed audio because they wanted to ensure lower-spec machines would be able to run it.

LOL @ 35GB of uncompressed audio because they wanted to ensure lower-spec machines would be able to run it.

doesnt matter. game is fun as fuck.

It's the 'Stick of Truth' for me at the moment.......

Being bollocked by Butters because Kenny is getting raped upstairs is about as good as video gaming gets imo :)

Uk version is censored tho - no anal probing scenes!!!!!

It probably has no interest now that you've already bought the game, but the US version is region free...

Beat X-Com: Enemy Within on normal. Absolutely loved it!

It feels like its harder at the beginning than Enemy Unknown, but a lot more easier towards the end. The mechs absolutely rule and being able to make your units go from a standard anti-terrorist gear outfit into essentially comic book superheroes is amazing. Going to replay it on classic and get my ass handed to me.