IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

mega64 used a bunch of my tracks for their new video starring ken kutaragi huehuehue *ridiculous smirk*

[youtubehd]6rSLInBkY9I[/youtubehd]

As a surprise to no one, Sony has let it slip that last year's acclaimed The Last of Us will be getting a PS4-enhanced port this summer, containing all the DLC and extras, along with enhanced graphics.

As a surprise to no one, Sony has let it slip that last year's acclaimed The Last of Us will be getting a PS4-enhanced port this summer, containing all the DLC and extras, along with enhanced graphics.

http://kotaku.com/sony-announces-doesnt-announce-the-last-of-us-for-ps4-1552832234

But yeah, it's probably gonna get released for PS4.

fuck yes

lol

lol. Cant wait for the hollywood movie by one mr. michael bay.

Edited by olo

Guest Pennywise

Who would of thought that in 2014, all people would want is a game where they can play as a goat that gets thrown around a lot.

What's with all these games coming out as alphas and still being in development? Seems like they are just realising anything to get the money in.

Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight

I've been playing a lot of quakelive lately. I got q3 when it came out and played that so much.. I really like the game quakelive, the physics, rulesets, some maps. just the fact that this game is still so popular is great. and a lot of the stuff that made q3 so great is in there. there are also a lot of douchebags playing during daytime and evening, trying to outwit one with words instead of skill, and the statistic buffs are almost intolerable. but playing later hours usually gives some nice games. I really want to get back into dueling. not so much the clan arena stuff which is the easy goto.

also did a run through Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. But my game was corrupted half way due to me patching it. Don't think I'll try again soon. It was pretty good, but not very difficult and full of bugs and easy exploits... lot of potential but a lot of traps and triggers don't seem to function. story wise it was ok.. 90s hacker meets Scarface with superhuman powers, ok.

still haven't played through Skyrims main storyline, so maybe I should pick that up some more. I always end up picking up so many reagents. I'm a pharmacist ranger, little bit of destruction damage.

Guest bitroast

Attack of the Friday Monsters - great little Japanese download game for 3DS, charming presentation.

Also playing Kid Icarus - forgot how difficult that game is!

Kid Icarus is a bizarre game where the difficulty curve is in the complete opposite direction. Once you start getting armour and extra items the game sort of becomes pretty easy. The first levels are the hardest in the game !??

Started playing The Last Story for Wii which I bought almost two years ago but haven't bothered with yet. Kinda have mixed feelings about this. Seems pretty OK as a game but the characters are pretty fucking annoying at times.