IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest Akiak

I've successfully made a resource pack for minecraft which replaces the music with some tracks from saw vol II, and it's quite nice. If anyone wants the file pm me.

Does anyone here play minecraft? I only play survival and explore a bit, but the game could use some more mobs/variety in general. Never cared about all the multiplayer minigames everyone seems to be into.

Anyone who can make it through this video is a god

lol actually I could probably watch a few season of that. It really amps up how lonely and sad their lives are.

Yeah, lol, that is better than the original. I like dark humor.

Edit: It's a bit like Garfield minus Garfield in the sense than when you remove the forced comical aspect it becomes funnier.

Edited by mokz

indeed, it's fucking kicking my ass though, i've made about 15 attempts or so and still haven't been able to finish it once, you really do need to utilize the new stuff properly to succeed i guess.

indeed, it's fucking kicking my ass though, i've made about 15 attempts or so and still haven't been able to finish it once, you really do need to utilize the new stuff properly to succeed i guess.

I got to the Rebel ship a number of times, but I never have a good enough setup to defeat it when I get to it - running out of missiles and no way to easily get past the shields. I know the Engi ship the best and finished it twice with it, but I'm trying with the Vortex and the Adjudicator. I'll try the Nesasio once in a while just to see how far I can get, but it is such a messed up ship with weak weapons and no shields! The Mind Control system is lots of fun. :)

Finally got round to playing this that's been resting in my Steam account for a year or so:

ss_b7d0b47363c3027385a9f24a416cb2964af36

Lots of stuff I don't have a clue about at the moment. Found what I assumed was a big secret treasure in the above dungeon - but have no idea how/if to interact with it.

Is Arkham City worth playing, particularly if one hasn't played through Arkham Asylum, and doesn't want to spend any money on Arkham Asylum, and would only be playing Arkham City because it's free on PS+?

I never could get into arkham city, something felt a bit off, not sure why, I really liked arkham asylum. There's no need to play asylum to enjoy what city has to offer though, so just go for it.

I played Arkham City until I got stuck at a part and just gave up on it. It was really frustrating. You have to like enter the Joker's hideout but I cannot fucking find it. Also, I got rusty on the controls and now the bad guys are beating my ass. The game is fun for a sort of devil may cry-esque hack and slash.

MGS Ground Zeroes - This is the shortest game I've ever bought, but it was fun enough. Stealth throat slashings will never get old.

Short indeed. It took me 67 minutes to beat the main story campaign. Luckily that only accounts for less than 10% of the game. There are lots of side ops to get through, which are apparently quite fun. I'll be playing them sometime soon. I've just been busy playing WoW lately.

Edit: Can't wait for The Phantom Pain!

Edited by 747Music

Guest Akiak

does anyone play the Professor Layton games, if so which is the best?

i only played the first one which was nice, go for it if you haven't played any yet. I ended up playing the ace attorney games (and HOTEL DUSK) which were more fun and interesting imo, although less puzzly.

I played Arkham City until I got stuck at a part and just gave up on it. It was really frustrating. You have to like enter the Joker's hideout but I cannot fucking find it. Also, I got rusty on the controls and now the bad guys are beating my ass. The game is fun for a sort of devil may cry-esque hack and slash.

its a back door, facing south, with two guards right next to it. you get sniped like a bitch though

Also, amazingly short

sadly, but considering the level design that's understandable. hopefully some more levels coming soon

It seemed like the first 6-7 levels were tutorials and then the last level was the only actual level in the game.

But yeah, there'll be more levels for sure, because the price tag on the game in the App Store said $5+, so you'll be able to throw more money into it soon