IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Are you guys talking about the kid icarus 3ds game? Such terrible controls...

Started playing Fez on PS4... where has this game been all my life? LOVE the music - like BOC chiptunes!

Hard too - I've only found a few anti-cubes so far, and the puzzles are quite difficult to figure out...

Started playing Fez on PS4... where has this game been all my life? LOVE the music - like BOC chiptunes!

Hard too - I've only found a few anti-cubes so far, and the puzzles are quite difficult to figure out...

Get a pen and hundreds of sheets of paper ready and start taking notes. Even if you don't know why.

Do you know when to

board the spaceship

I'm a little worried it'll end the game prematurely

First invest in engine and hull, I did about 7 each. Then board it, watch the ride.

And that's it.

Unless there was something I missed, but i doubt it.

Guest Frankie5fingers

If you have kids, Phineas & Ferb set out today for Disney Infinity. Also series 3 Power Discs released.

Why do you need to be a kid to enjoy Phineas & Ferb? that show is awesome!

anyways, playing early access of ESO. pleasant surprise so far, better than what the beta was. i just hope the pleasantness continues.

for Big Bang Theory fans, tonight's episode involves Sheldon deciding between a PS4 or an Xbone. Should be funny

YESSSSSS

that explains your "funny pics"

edit lol didnt see the funny pics thread until now...

Edited by Eggs

Enjoying the Big Bang Theory is basically the litmus test for highlighting just how shit your sense of humour is