IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

is my graphics card good enough to run gtav?

help plz. it's a geforce gt 550 m.. i know that that's 2 gigs of ram but i don't know where the card stands,

edit: ok seems gt and then gtx is the best

is my graphics card good enough to run gtav?

help plz. it's a geforce gt 550 m.. i know that that's 2 gigs of ram but i don't know where the card stands,

edit: ok seems gt and then gtx is the best

doubt it. they recommend gtx 460 as a minimum, your mobile card is probably weaker that that. Edited by eugene

That water is insane

You're not wrong there:

IVVMybdoKk616j1Cpzr0tQ_0_0.jpg

(not my shot btw)

Is this how the game looks while you're playing it, or is this more than a screenshot (e.g.: photography mode, with AAA and filters applied)?

Guest jasondonervan

All my pics were taken ingame using the camera app which is actually quite barebones for settings. The key to good results is the focus lock (point at object, hold down R2), which lets you get some great depth if used appropriately.

Guest jasondonervan

There are instagram style filters and borders which can be applied, but I took the above pics without them (apart from the border/filter shot of the street).

Yeah, but photography mode renders photos with lush anti-aliasing which is not active during gameplay, I bet it still looks amazing while playing though.

thinking about clicking the button on farcry 4, anyone playing it on PC yet? any shitey bugs and whatnot?

fuck it, dont even tell me. went for it anyway, farcry 3 was one of the best games for my 360.

Edited by messiaen