IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I think it's criminal that people are stupid enough to actually buy shit like that.

Well, if it's not your cup of tea, sure - but if you like that stuff, why not? My only complaint is how damn expensive (and how low quality) the figurines are. For what they're charging, they should look and be constructed much better.

From what I've seen the figures aren't really THAT much ($5-$12 on average)... some of the "giants" seem to be a little more but they're not terrible and they also sell bundles that seem to be a way better deal. They don't seem cheaply made from what I can tell, I imagine part of the reason they can be pricey is because of the microchips in them as well. Either way, it's her money and she enjoys it, and I really haven't minded playing it with her so I got nothing against it. I also see how this would be a truly great game for younger ones and family to play together so I think for what it is, it's pretty cool.

Also picked up Need For Speed: Rivals today

Guest disparaissant

yeah i don't get the hate. it's the same price as an action figure of the same size, and it does more than just action figure things.

currently playing FTL in anticipation of the update.

also just scored Papers, Please and Gone Home, can't wait to check those out.

yeah i don't get the hate. it's the same price as an action figure of the same size, and it does more than just action figure things.

currently playing FTL in anticipation of the update.

also just scored Papers, Please and Gone Home, can't wait to check those out.

My cousin spoke fondly of Papers, Please last time I talked to him. I added it to my Steam Wishlist just in case.

Started playing the first Borderlands game last night for the first time in about two years. I'm surprised at how well it runs on my underpowered, outdated laptop. That's the perk of cell animation innit.

DAYZ STANDALONE,so frustrating but so addictive,don,t think a zombie has killed me yet,but plenty of humans and ladders/rooftops have!,also beware rotten bananas/oranges/kiwis!

I was thinking of getting this, but it's still in development so I don't know if I want to pay 24 for it yet.

forgot to add: should i? or is it best to wait until it's finished?

i,d get it now if your interested,it already looks and handles better,i,m using a combo of gamepad/keyboard which works well,its great now and should only get better,when any quirks do appear,consider it as training for when the full version is released in a year or so,checkout youtube for some really good guides and settings tips

I think it's criminal that people are stupid enough to actually buy shit like that.

Well, if it's not your cup of tea, sure - but if you like that stuff, why not? My only complaint is how damn expensive (and how low quality) the figurines are. For what they're charging, they should look and be constructed much better.

From what I've seen the figures aren't really THAT much ($5-$12 on average)... some of the "giants" seem to be a little more but they're not terrible and they also sell bundles that seem to be a way better deal. They don't seem cheaply made from what I can tell, I imagine part of the reason they can be pricey is because of the microchips in them as well. Either way, it's her money and she enjoys it, and I really haven't minded playing it with her so I got nothing against it. I also see how this would be a truly great game for younger ones and family to play together so I think for what it is, it's pretty cool.

Also picked up Need For Speed: Rivals today

This was the cheapest Skylanders figure I could find on Walmart.com ($9.96):

0004787584748_AV_500X500.jpg

While this is not a bad paint job/overall construction, I could see at say 10 bucks + a pop, this could be an expensive hobby. I think it was the Disney Infinity characters I was more disappointed with in terms of price/quality. It's an innovative idea, for sure. Nintendo really should try something like this with Pokemon (I think they did, but it didn't take off).

My brother used to get these - think they were probably about a fiver (and that was back in the early 90s) so £10 for something like that I don't think is too bad (though don't actually have a clue what they are !)

mimp.jpg

Still playing the Binding of Isaac. I've been to Mom three or four times now (out of like 150 tries) and still haven't killed herrrr rrrrrrrrrrrranslikdfoiuHWJW?ILKS naioshjfl oajilhekbjfnl/ oihu;klje fnilhkna,m .!!!

My wrist hurts.

Okay, I just killed Mom. How many endings are there?

Even though I beat it, it says my "Mom Kills" are at zero...

My brother used to get these - think they were probably about a fiver (and that was back in the early 90s) so £10 for something like that I don't think is too bad (though don't actually have a clue what they are !)

mimp.jpg

Oh shit, that reminds me. Do you guys remember those toys that would come in a small bag and in order to get the monster toy inside you had to drop it into water and watch the bag dissolve? That was cool as shit. I got two and both bags had the same monster inside. That kinda sucked.

EDIT:

Oooooh shit, I just found them...

bag1.jpg

I think I got this one...

9.jpg

mimp.jpg

These were the hot things when I was in elementary school:

28pack.jpg

I'll say I "beat" Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. I got to 99 percent complete and got tired of waiting for the community even of that fucking White Whale I need to kill. So I'm moving on to the next game.

I decided to play Call of Duty: Ghost - the campaign. Its decent. I am still playing it and I enjoy the gameplay.

mimp.jpg

Oh shit, that reminds me. Do you guys remember those toys that would come in a small bag and in order to get the monster toy inside you had to drop it into water and watch the bag dissolve? That was cool as shit. I got two and both bags had the same monster inside. That kinda sucked.

EDIT:

Oooooh shit, I just found them...

bag1.jpg

I think I got this one...

9.jpg

I think I had that same figure!

13 endings if memory serves. Zero mom kills because in end cutscene you see that he was merely writing a story about him killing mom, in reality she's just about to walk through the door.

I recommend a USB XBox 360 controller. Improved my gameplay and skill tenfold.

13 endings if memory serves. Zero mom kills because in end cutscene you see that he was merely writing a story about him killing mom, in reality she's just about to walk through the door.

I recommend a USB XBox 360 controller. Improved my gameplay and skill tenfold.

i prefer kb only but that's just me. I use controllers on pc's too just not that game.

Beat it again just now. You really have to wait for the perfect storm of powerups. Kind of frustrating to start off the game with a pill that subtracts a heart.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

mimp.jpg

These were the hot things when I was in elementary school:

28pack.jpg

wow those both take me back

Beat it again just now. You really have to wait for the perfect storm of powerups. Kind of frustrating to start off the game with a pill that subtracts a heart.

Congrats! Have you tried Spelunky or Rogue Legacy?

Great quick death fun.