IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Well, in the video they seem to understand the setting, time and place which makes me kind of excited for it.

Mafia II was kind of boring though, it was really beautiful and I really wanted to love it, but the just open-world aspects were just boring and uninteresting, it felt really empty and there wasn't much to do outside of the story-missions, and the story-missions got a bit repetitive after a while and story and characters didn't really grab me.

But they've had time for this, and many sequels tends to improve to a great degree, so I'll be cautiously optimistic for this - simply because Mafia II had a lot of unfilled potential.

Edited by Npoess

Well, in the video they seem to understand the setting, time and place which makes me kind of excited for it.

Mafia II was kind of boring though, it was really beautiful and I really wanted to love it, but the just open-world aspects were just boring and uninteresting, it felt really empty and there wasn't much to do outside of the story-missions, and the story-missions got a bit repetitive after a while.

But they've had time for this, and many sequels tends to improve to a great degree, so I'll be cautiously optimistic for this - simply because Mafia II had a lot of unfilled potential.

I thought I had seen the director's face before - and I had. He made The Force Unleashed.... aaaand the Force Unleashed 2.

Guest bitroast

nice.

initial reaction = holy shit this does look a lot like bloodborne.

skepticism about the game being able to bring anything new to table. after getting grips of dark souls and demons souls, bloodborne mixed things up with new mechanics and fighting style. this seems like more dark souls + bloodborne speed.

after watching a bit more, im getting more excited. no matter what it still gives pleasure seeing knight character sword+shield battle their way with another sword and shield knight enemy. this game looks like a sick addition to the from software series :):)

also, very happy again to be seeing enemies patrolling :):)