IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

- Nintendo Switch reveal #1 back in 2016 - Shows footage of skyrim running on switch

- Bethesda publicly state Skyrim is actually not confirmed for Switch and that nothing is planned

- Nintendo Switch Conference in 2017 - Todd Howard on screen "I'm happy to announce that Skyrim is coming to the Nintendo Switch"

:psyduck: :psyduck:

you can't just announce a game for a system, then say no that's not happening, and then announce it again at a second conference. that's fucking cheating !!!

Guest bitroast

Breath of the Wild: Special Edition and Master Edition announced, revealing what Switch game boxes will look like:

NICALIS pulled a cheeky and posted this pretty early on social media, around time of conference. 

oL9jWtR.png

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe announced for Switch, but why the Hell didn't they announce it at the event?

Breath of the Wild: Special Edition and Master Edition announced, revealing what Switch game boxes will look like:

NICALIS pulled a cheeky and posted this pretty early on social media, around time of conference. 

oL9jWtR.png

They look like old PSP boxes huh

Guest bitroast

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe announced for Switch, but why the Hell didn't they announce it at the event?

probably in line with them trying to be as clear as possible about what the Switch is. 

wii u suffered problem of people not understanding what it is and thinking its a wii u add on. 

promoting the switch with abundance of straight up Wii u games was probably seen as a bad idea ? 

or something. who knows.

system definitely needs MORE games.. which seems about right for a nintendo console in the current year. 

Switch press release FAQ:

Capacitive touch screen

32gb internal storage, expandable with Micro SD

portable screen is 1280x720p

Battery life 2 1/2 - 6 hours (Zelda runs 3 hrs on a charge)

Pro Controller - $70

Extra Dock - $90

Extra Pair of Joy Cons - $80 (or $50 each)

Joy Con Charging Grip - $30

Joy Con Wheel - $15

5 Breath of the Wild Amiibos at launch ($15.99 ea.)

Free online trial til Fall 2017

Online lobbies and voice chat

Online access from smart devices

Free NES & SNES Monthly Game Download (with paid service)

Online Discounts for paid members

lots more games being announced:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (April 28)

Ultra Street Fighter 2

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Sonic Mania

Super Bomberman R

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence

Spelunker

Disgaea 5

I Am Setsuna

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition

Steep

Skylanders Imaginators

Snipperclips

Fast RMX (Fast Racing NEO)

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +

Minecraft Story Mode

I have been sitting here debating whether or not I should go ahead and preorder this thing before it sells out, but money is tight these days and I need a new job, so...

Damn it. But I'm sold (as if I were not before).......

Guest bitroast

Switch press release FAQ:

32gb internal storage, expandable with Micro SD

portable screen is 1280x720p

Battery life 2 1/2 - 6 hours (Zelda runs 3 hrs on a charge)

Pro Controller - $70

Extra Dock - $90

Extra Pair of Joy Cons - $80 (or $50 each)

Joy Con Charging Grip - $30

Joy Con Wheel - $15

5 Breath of the Wild Amiibos at launch ($15.99 ea.)

Free online trial til Fall 2017

Online lobbies and voice chat

Online access from smart devices

Free NES & SNES Monthly Game Download (with paid service)

Online Discounts for paid members

lots more games being announced:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (April)

Ultra Street Fighter 2

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Sonic Mania

Super Bomberman R

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence

Spelunker

Disgaea 5

I Am Setsuna

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition

Steep

Skylanders Imaginators

Snipperclips

Fast RMX (Fast Racing NEO)

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +

Minecraft Story Mode

pfft. and people are suggesting Switch is nothing but old Wii U games ported over. pfft. pssh! pfft. 

vc_classic.png

I'm still not clear on how the joy cons charge, what they draw power from, battery life, and does the grip charge them? It has its own battery pack so who knows.

This looks like a cool download game:

Totally hyped over the Switch, especially because of Splatoon 2 (hopefully the game feel with the joycons will be amazeballs), Afterbirth + and Sonic Mania are also nice announcements !!

re: nintendo switch presser... ooooooooooh man the guys doing the translating (god bless them) seem like college djs and sound like they just woke up.

but honestly this thing looks dope asf as far as i can see.

that ARMS game with the joycon controls looks tight, lots of good games. zelda looks so badass.
ARMS looks amazing actually. i've never been excited about a motion control game but the joy cons and the improved motion and rumble features look fantastic. 1, 2 Switch looks really good too. much better than Nintendo Land.

i've tried not to get too excited about the Switch but i'm 100% psyched now.

I'm still not clear on how the joy cons charge, what they draw power from, battery life, and does the grip charge them? It has its own battery pack so who knows.

joy cons - 3.5 hrs to charge, 20 hrs gameplay on a single charge

I only saw one AC power cord, for the dock, so how does the grip plug in if it in turn charges the joy cons? Mysteries abound. I'm betting the Pro Controller will have crazy battery life like the Wii U one.

I think this looks way too expensive and underspecced, sorry. It's a neat concept though.

Love these page breaks.

Edited by Gocab

=oD

I've been playing Imbroglio pretty much non-stop for the last year. I've gotta have over 400 hours dumped into that game...

Templar Battleforce has been my go-to SRPG, but recently I just got This War Of Mine and after about 2 hours it clicked with me and I can't get enough of it. =oD

uuuuuuugh. i just realized that lozbow is going to have actual voice acting instead of just gibberish (watched the english language upload). 

gross. please come with sub/dub selection

Guest bitroast

uuuuuuugh. i just realized that lozbow is going to have actual voice acting instead of just gibberish (watched the english language upload). 

the switch will be region free. 

:^)

OK, not terribly impressed by the Switch (those accessory prices tho), but their new Parental Controls app video is amazing and cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIhagVVGB9s

FUCKING LOL - Bowser has Peach for his iPhone wallpaper!

the switch will be region free. 

:^)

Yes, but will the hardware default to the disc's region, or YOUR region (my bet is all the game software is on all discs regardless and only the labels/packaging are region-specific)

i think the price is right for the initial console. there's probably a good bit of tech in those little controllers and all it's different configurations. i wanna know if there's any difference in framerate between docked/portable and what the performance is like for zelda