IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

exai was great

since then most of you are worse than aphex fanboys.

everything since is "the best ever totally groundbreaking ehrmagerddddddddddddd"

edit: said with love

Disagrae, lots of graet shit but Q still the graetest

Amber > LP5 > Exai > Quartistice

(IMO)

Quaristice > the mid-to-late 90s EPs > about 40% of the remixes > Lego Feet > Chiastic Slide > Exai > LP5 > L-Event > elseq > Tri Repetae > Gantz Graf > Confield > Garbage > Draft > Oversteps > Amber

(IMO)

(IMO)

Quaristice > the mid-to-late 90s EPs > about 40% of the remixes > Lego Feet > Chiastic Slide > Exai > LP5 > L-Event > elseq > Tri Repetae > Gantz Graf > Confield > Garbage > Draft > Oversteps > Amber

(IMO)

Im assuming you left off Untilted because it's so perfect it is pointless to rank.

Edited by jules

sacrilege!

no (admittedly cheesy) "Slip"? No "Montreal" or "Piezo"?

;o

Nothing wrong with these, I'm just telling it like it happened. I think the older I get, the more I appreciate the jammy stuff and Yulquen is definitely Amber's jammiest.

Im assuming you left off Untilted because it's so perfect it is pointless to rank.

Quite the opposite my friend. It goes after Amber. I'll give it some credit and put it before Bass Cadet and Cavity Job though.

sacrilege!

;o

Nothing wrong with these, I'm just telling it like it happened. I think the older I get, the more I appreciate the jammy stuff and Yulquen is definitely Amber's jammiest.

See and I'm the complete opposite, I find the jammy stuff (especially else-q) meandering and pointless (for the most part, though there are a few top notch tracks there). 

Who (other than someone autistic and really into butt stuff cough* spi cough*) has 27 mins of dedicated attention for elyc6 jammin'?

Crazy hey, it's like we all like different things  :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

sacrilege!

;o

See and I'm the complete opposite, I find the jammy stuff (especially else-q) meandering and pointless (for the most part, though there are a few top notch tracks there).

Who (other than someone autistic and really into butt stuff cough* spi cough*) has 27 mins of dedicated attention for elyc6 jammin'?

Crazy hey, it's like we all like different things :emotawesomepm9:

lol exactly. Arctikra has something for everyone.

For the record I'm not so into elyc6 either, it goes lots of places but I don't enjoy most of those places. My fave AE has a solid thaeme that they set up a baese camp nearby and then go aexploring for mystaerious artifaects to bring back to us laeypeople.

confusion.gif

Edited by hello spiral

(IMO)

(IMO)

I cannot abide this.