IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

id be really surprised if they didn't have permission, especially since as far as i know, no distributor or store has a physical (non promo) copy yet. If the promo copy is clearly restricted (watermarked) a store like Norman's not going to risk getting sued over this

OMG...could it be better than Untilted?! I'm afraid to even think something like that but...but...b

Yes, yes # too soon to tell.

The bad thing is i like the samples too much at first listening.

Edited by xox

The inclusion of the EPs, in this rare case, made the US release better than the stand-alone original UK release.

As value for money, maybe. Artistically, no. Garbage in particular is a standalone entity from a different phase of their sound.

a) i doubt warp would sue, why burn a bridge with a store who carries your stuff?

b) they could as well done it on their own from a promo, these are just short fragments, i'm sure they are allowed to post snippets. they may as well post them too early and be kindly asked to remove them.

i am not saying this is all true, i'm just saying it's possible and happens a lot in non-idm world.

Fuck, jatevee c sounds like it's begging to explode into early 90s techno!

Edit holy shit a chord progression! (t ess xi)

Edited by modey

the pads on jatevee are well SND.

alright. what the hell are "pads"?

Lush

(am I doing it right?)

The samples sound amazing. Can't wait for the release!