IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

1.85 GB and still going.

normally the 32 bit wavs should take up about 1.2 GB per 68 min...(somewere around that), so that would mean this thing would be 2,4 GB!!! :)

Amazing, I wonder how many artists can break Bleep like this.

I'm guessing that dude with the red beard could.

who?

Aphex Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Makes me proud the fervour over Autechre can bring a website to it's knees.

Can you imagine what BoC or Aphex will do? Can you?

It's certainly a very small, exclusive club. I just got an email from The Black Dog about some limited run vinyl release, talk about a bad day to announce, I couldn't even be bothered to read it all.

Guest RandySicko

All those stayin home from work tomorrow on account of the huge freakin snow storm say heeeeyyyyyy

shaping up to be an ae type of day

1.85 GB and still going.

normally the 32 bit wavs should take up about 1.2 GB per 68 min...(somewere around that), so that would mean this thing would be 2,4 GB!!! :)

Except it's 24-bit, less nulls. It ought to be around 1.8 GB.

I still can't get used to everyone liking a new Ae album straight away, freaks me out.

It is like they've put all their work into some device...autechre 2.0...some GREAT shit is on there! My fav @ the moment is Irlite (Get 0)...my god

1.85 GB and still going.

Except it's 24-bit, less nulls. It ought to be around 1.8 GB.

ow...when i was donwloading Oversteps 24 bit, it was 1.2 GB...

Guest Aserinsky

Hi guys, can you please stop downloading Exai please? I need to download the new Flashbulb and DJ Nate albums from Bleep but the site is too slow. As you can appreciate, this is far more important than your shitty bleeps and bloops music.

Thanks in advance.

I still can't get used to everyone liking a new Ae album straight away, freaks me out.

It is like they've put all their work into some device...autechre 2.0...some GREAT shit is on there! My fav @ the moment is Irlite (Get 0)...my god

I will try and d/l tonight, that is if you buggers have stopped hogging the bandwidth by then. Not listened to any samples yet.

(Bleep HQ, right now)

1: oi, oi smell suffink.

2: smoke, innit?

1: tink iss server room?

2: naaaaaah. kebab?

Edited by fox