IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Yeah, again, I hope so. You could have taken 30 seconds of See on See, though, and basically have the track, depending on which 30 seconds you sampled.

And seriously, it wasn't a stretch. If I'm in the right mood, I might go back through his albums to see which one I was thinking of.

Guest disoriental express

Yeah, again, I hope so. You could have taken 30 seconds of See on See, though, and basically have the track, depending on which 30 seconds you sampled.

And seriously, it wasn't a stretch. If I'm in the right mood, I might go back through his albums to see which one I was thinking of.

sorry, i should've said almost always. but you know what i mean.

Re: Awepittance

its interesting he would bring up Zomby because that's another artist who's amateur sound was mistaken by many as some kind of brilliant invention, when it seemed just sort of at best an 'enlightened amateur' approach.

He compared AFX to Zomby mainly because Actress published famous debut LP "Where Were U In '92?" by Zomby on his own label Werk Discs. Zomby really put this label on a map, only two years after Actress caught his own fame, despite having his first release back in 2004 and debut LP in 2008.

Actress is a fancy word which rhymes with r ess and T ess.

sorry, i should've said almost always. but you know what i mean.

Yep, I think it's true more often than not. Although... ah, fuck it I'm not going to get into Oversteps hate again.

Guest disoriental express

The thread formerly known as Fuck Actress is now back to being called Release Dates Can Go Fuck Themselves.

Edit: alright, fuck it, abandon ship.

Edited by disoriental express