IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

people

i had my first autechre dream last night

people here were psyched about the release and were big upping ae all over the place

it's only the 2nd dream like this i've ever had. the first one was about getting a ps2.

Man, if only they could get the recognition in the music overworld. The PS2 appeared to be a huge success so I'll take it as a good sign! :w00t:

what is this all about? it was retweeted 11 times http://www.honeyee.com/news/music/2013/004937/

edit: translation

In a career of more than 20 years, continue to be a solitary unit of the electronic music scene always charismatic, Autechre. So far, based on deep love for hip-hop-beat music, has been sublimated and beautiful soundscape to torsion from every angle of various musical elements, and Kunesu fan, a different dimension.

And Con field "," incunabula "" Amber was towing ", Thom Yorke has professed its impact, masterpiece" historical "name board became the cornerstone of the" Kid A the artificial intelligence of the early 90's "Steps Over" became a 10 of his memorable. In "Egusai", the latest version Subsequently, it is as if the answer to the fundamental question "and Autechre it? Something" that, with two blockbuster set that spans more than two hours.

Such as melody full of euphoria washed by suddenly work now "section Autechre" just has exploded and cut-up beat, hardcore lead to a different dimension and perspective that you leave ordinary people like distort space-time, those who listen. Further experiments could also feel, and to follow the history of Autechre has been built up so far, would say epic in the true sense of the word.

As if to give the finger Internet instant music, "Egusai" work now that is configured by beautiful soundscapes that sound exhausted calculated until the perfect sound pressure, and beat. By Autechre, history of electronic music will be updated again.

Edited by Franciscus

Oh and encey or Asersinsky, some kinda swordfighting/fencing/LARPing video for bladelores, maybe?

lol, encey you better regrow that beard, wear your finest medieval armour, dig out a sword and hop on a plane to the UK with a video camera. I'M CALLING YOU OUT

BLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Oh and encey or Asersinsky, some kinda swordfighting/fencing/LARPing video for bladelores, maybe?

lol, encey you better regrow that beard, wear your finest medieval armour, dig out a sword and hop on a plane to the UK with a video camera. I'M CALLING YOU OUT

BLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Let's not get too down about things, there are more important matters to attend to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsfy_SRKgc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5NWFHS7ZAQ

here's a slightly different shitty translation of the previous jap review (this time in bing not google):

In a career more than 20 years in the charisma of the electronic music scene always aloof units will continue to be, Autechre. So far, hip-hop-and from all angles torsion various musical elements based on a deep love of beat music and has been sublimated and funkiness of another dimension, and beautiful soundscape.

Masterpiece 'incunabula', "amber", Thom Yorke led the artificial intelligence of the early ' 90s and professed their impact and became a historical masterpiece "Kid A" strategic move "コンフィールド" and the Memorial became the 10th should be "オーヴァーステップス". Latest work followed by "エグサイ" is "what is Autechre? "That extend to more than two hours answering questions about the origin of such pair of ultra has been spectacular.

It made now "Autechre:" Melody unabashed hardcore cut-up beats lead the person listening to the perspective distorting time and space away from the ordinary people and ignite, and euphoria washed up suddenly etc just exploded. Trace the history of Autechre have made it feel like and further tests of, say a true masterpiece.

Or stick a finger of Instant Internet music, picture-perfect in the calculated sound image, sound pressure, beat, and beautiful soundscape composed now made "エグサイ". History of electronic music is once again updated by Autechre.

text: yk

reverse-1245401327_conan_the_barbarian.g

SICK!!!! iwas listening to a homebuild track @ 104 bpm...it is dancing on that track @ the same speed....great shit

edit: i think it is (+/-) 103,75 bpm

Edited by exm

what is this all about? it was retweeted 11 times http://www.honeyee.com/news/music/2013/004937/

In a career of more than 20 years, continue to be a solitary unit of the electronic music scene always charismatic, Autechre. So far, based on deep love for hip-hop-beat music, has been sublimated and beautiful soundscape to torsion from every angle of various musical elements, and Kunesu fan, a different dimension.

And Con field "," incunabula "" Amber was towing ", Thom Yorke has professed its impact, masterpiece" historical "name board became the cornerstone of the" Kid A the artificial intelligence of the early 90's "Steps Over" became a 10 of his memorable. In "Egusai", the latest version Subsequently, it is as if the answer to the fundamental question "and Autechre it? Something" that, with two blockbuster set that spans more than two hours.

Such as melody full of euphoria washed by suddenly work now "section Autechre" just has exploded and cut-up beat, hardcore lead to a different dimension and perspective that you leave ordinary people like distort space-time, those who listen. Further experiments could also feel, and to follow the history of Autechre has been built up so far, would say epic in the true sense of the word.

As if to give the finger Internet instant music, "Egusai" work now that is configured by beautiful soundscapes that sound exhausted calculated until the perfect sound pressure, and beat. By Autechre, history of electronic music will be updated again.

I think just Japan in general? I recall reading that Ae has a huge following in Tokyo (as does twitter) and they regularly sell out shows when they tour there. As lumpenprol said, the text is similar to what was on the beatink page.

Edited by Vilwx

I think just Japan in general? I recall reading that Ae has a huge following in Tokyo (as does twitter) and they regularly sell out shows when they tour there. As lumpenprol said, the text is similar to what was on the beatink page.

haha, "Egusai"

That's a depressing picture. Obviously he couldn't take how rubbish Actress is and just killed himself rather than live knowing Actress exists.

exactly what happened, i know this because i had a psychologist when i was in 7th grade who is literally the woman in the white shirt on the left, and when i was 12 she told me actress could go suck a dick. and i was like wha?

Edited by Awepittance