IGNORED

Legowelt - The Paranormal Soul

Redruth

v63lg.gif

"The new album is going to be called The Paranormal Soul. Soundwise, it will be a mixture of all kinds of stuff I do, resulting in a kind of deep paranormal techno soul. Most of the stuff was produced in Los Angeles. Right now I can’t really tell more about the record or who else were involved – you will have to wait a few months for that, I’m afraid."

[youtubehd]_Kl5vl3AI0M[/youtubehd]

read http://ravintolaadam...8-may-legowelt/
legowelt http://www.legowelt.com

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I've uploaded that To The Homeland track :) the last year or so I've been totally obsessed with Legowelt's gigantic output, he is my current favorite artist, so much quality tracks it is just unbelievable. And still I have all those radioshows, remixes and alot more aliases to discover. This new album was already listed a few days ago at clone.nl when I finally ordered the TEAC life on 4lp, so that was a cool suprise. Can't wait!

Cool, I've uploaded that To The Homeland track :) the last year or so I've been totally obsessed with Legowelt's gigantic output, he is my current favorite artist, so much quality tracks it is just unbelievable. And still I have all those radioshows, remixes and alot more aliases to discover. This new album was already listed a few days ago at clone.nl when I finally ordered the TEAC life on 4lp, so that was a cool suprise. Can't wait!

TEAC LIFE ON 4LP WUT????????

:emotawesomepm9:

It's been out for a long time actually, more or less as a favour to those who wanted a physical release. I was satisfied with the free MP3s but assuming they don't run out of stock just as the new one comes out I might still grab it.

I think I already like The Paranormal Soul better though, sounds like the mutant offspring of Drexciya and Derrick May, more of a straight up Detroit style record.

can't see any mention of the 4LP in that thread

:shrug:

Where can I order the vinyl and not pay 50EUR for shipping?

Unsure where I caught the news back then, though...

i was wondering what happened with him (he's been quiet for too long). this particular (new?) sound isn't to my liking so i might pass on this one. i really hope he continues the fake soundtracks he was doing though

Archived