IGNORED

Legowelt - The Paranormal Soul

Redruth

i was wondering what happened with him (he's been quiet for too long). this particular (new?) sound isn't to my liking so i might pass on this one. i really hope he continues the fake soundtracks he was doing though

Quiet for too long? This year he released under Chicago Shags, Trackman Lafonte & Bon Qui Qui (2 EP's), Legowelt (1 EP if you don't include the whole vinyl release of the TEAC Life this year), a few remixes for Xosar and 5 other artists, and is posting new tracks at least once per 2 weeks on his site/soundcloud under his own alias or under Xamiga (collab with Xosar). Besides that he has posted 5 or 6 really cool mixes (like the FACT mix, Memphis Rap Mix, and a few more). On top of that, this 2LP album is just announced and a release with Xamiga is also coming up. And he has been touring everywhere last few months, making videoclips along the way. I'd say that's quite a productive year :emotawesomepm9:

Those samples sound like I'm going to pre-order this asap!

Amd about the TEAC Life vinyl: it's reaally worth it, besides the AFX - Chosen Lord's style recycled cardboard holder it's in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clone shop is selling a sampler right now with a 12 inch cut of Rave Till Dawn and two "vinyl exclusives" on the B side.

Those might be two tracks that will also come on the bonus 10 inch with the first 1000 2x12"s but I'm not sure.

Clone shop is selling a sampler right now with a 12 inch cut of Rave Till Dawn and two "vinyl exclusives" on the B side.

Those might be two tracks that will also come on the bonus 10 inch with the first 1000 2x12"s but I'm not sure.

I was just about to post the exact same thing here. I´ll contact Clone and see what´s up, those exclusive tracks sound like I have to buy buy buy it.

I was just about to post the exact same thing here. I´ll contact Clone and see what´s up, those exclusive tracks sound like I have to buy buy buy it.

And reaction from Clone:

"No... There are 2 excl tracks on this one that won't be on the album."

edit: ordered it with some more Xosar 12"'s next to it. They are both on fire.

i was wondering what happened with him (he's been quiet for too long). this particular (new?) sound isn't to my liking so i might pass on this one. i really hope he continues the fake soundtracks he was doing though

Quiet for too long? This year he released under Chicago Shags, Trackman Lafonte & Bon Qui Qui (2 EP's), Legowelt (1 EP if you don't include the whole vinyl release of the TEAC Life this year), a few remixes for Xosar and 5 other artists, and is posting new tracks at least once per 2 weeks on his site/soundcloud under his own alias or under Xamiga (collab with Xosar). Besides that he has posted 5 or 6 really cool mixes (like the FACT mix, Memphis Rap Mix, and a few more). On top of that, this 2LP album is just announced and a release with Xamiga is also coming up. And he has been touring everywhere last few months, making videoclips along the way. I'd say that's quite a productive year :emotawesomepm9:

pft- that's what you call productive? i call it a lazy bones

I think you're confusing Danny Wolfers with BoC :emotawesomepm9: . Oh, since I've typed that, he released a self made sample kit (the second this year), a remix for "and the beat goes on" ( http://soundcloud.com/legowelt-official/and-the-beat-goes-on-whispers ), 3 totally new tracks on his website ánd this clip has just been posted.

What is your opinion on this? Will be released on another planned EP, this man is unstoppable.

And reaction from Clone:

"No... There are 2 excl tracks on this one that won't be on the album."

edit: ordered it with some more Xosar 12"'s next to it. They are both on fire.

So the 10 inch will have different bonus stuff?

Well I reserved one of these anyway but won't finish that order until the album is out, shipping is a bitch.

Swear I haven't listened to this album until now, sounds like I know all the tracks. Not sure if it's cause I saw him twice this summer or that every track sounds like every other legowelt track

which isn't always a bad thing

I know next to nothing about Legowelt other than that people I respect like him. I've tried listening to a random album here and there, sounded a ton like (a stricter...harder...colder... ah fuck it, whiter) Drexciya. Where would be a good place to start? this album?

Depends what you're into to, I like the soundtrack and disco much more than the ghetto, vatos, chicago stuff.

Some favs. **loads discogs**

Soundtrack'ish:

Legowelt ‎– Beyond The Congo

Squadra Blanco ‎– Night Of The Illuminati

Disco:

Legowelt ‎– Wirtschaftswunder

Legowelt ‎– Astro Cat Disco

Legowelt ‎– Classics 1998-2003 - A Selection Of Tracks From The Archive Bunker

House/techno/electro:

Gladio - Slave Of Rome

Gladio ‎– Hadrian's Wall EP

Polarius, Everything under this moniker is absolute great.

if you like it you can donate some $ or Euros, Any donation small or large is appreciated u can paypal to:

wolfers@xs4all.nl or click the link below so I can buy more crap synthesizers to make stuff like this and repair my Roland Juno 106 which stopped

working during the recording of this album...probably cause this shit is tooo deep and it just couldn't handle it....

doesnt matter, the bottom line question is CAN U HANDLE IT???

lol i love danny this is from teac life but still makes me lol

Clone are selling the CD version now. And it seems to have all of the tracks (incl. To The Homeland and A Cold Winter's Day) that will be on the 2 x 12" + bonus 10".

So the CD + the vinyl sampler with the two exclusives should get you everything.

Archived