IGNORED

Bibio - Silver Wilkinson

cear

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the videos of him performing with his college friends: EXCELLENT. This man is made of good ideas. Keep them coming, bibio!

Do you think he split with his girlfriend or something?

He hasn't as i just listened to the BBC6 interview....but why did i think that?>

I sort of thought that too after listening to You Won't Remember, or maybe like an old love, I don't know. But the BBC6 interview got rid of any of those thoughts.

The song makes me really sad even after 40 listens. The lyrics, acoustic guitar, and the piano like sound really come together beautifully.

Such a great record, I love his output's consistency.

Guest texan whip

Could someone explain to me if this is his sixth or seventh album? I have read seventh but I count six.

• 2 weeks later...

If I had to rate this album, like, right now, I'd say it's a clear 89/10.

most excellent, gonna buy this from BLERP on friday, black wax stylee.

Guest Morris

My friend still hasn't gotten his vinyl preorder...

But his boc TH preorder arrived on release date, I guess it got lost.

I had to get a refund on my Bleep order after 28 days of waiting. Sounds like a lot of people are still waiting. It's strange, odd and well, silly. Anyhow, just got a copy over the weekend and it sounds great turned up loud on my system with the windows up and the birds chirping!

Love this album. And those live sessions.

Guest Jenga

Yeah, still waiting on a second shipment of that pre-order. Hopefully this one will come through...

And still loving the album of course.

I hope we will get an ep or something with some additional tracks.

Bibio strikes me as one of those artist with a huge bank of excellent tracks all waiting for the right time to be released

Yeah, still waiting on a second shipment of that pre-order. Hopefully this one will come through...

dude... DUDE!

I finally got my Bibio. I got it a day after the Boards of Canada album showed up lol

Guest Jenga

dude... DUDE!

I finally got my Bibio. I got it a day after the Boards of Canada album showed up lol

Ha, mine just came in yesterday! Art looks fantastic. Going to spin it first time tonight probably.

And yeah, pretty funny that June 10 BoC preorder came in way before May..what was it.. 13th? bibio preorder...

But, I'm happy now!

dude... DUDE!

Ha, mine just came in yesterday! Art looks fantastic. Going to spin it first time tonight probably.

And yeah, pretty funny that June 10 BoC preorder came in way before May..what was it.. 13th? bibio preorder...

But, I'm happy now!

It's definitely a great album in my opinion. Sounds like Bibio, just refined. I wouldn't say it's a happy album though lol.

happy listening =)

Guest Jenga

Oh yeah, I agree. Guess I should clarify, planning on first listen on vinyl tonight.

Been attached to the downloads.

Especially during the rain.

I need to find some places like the pics Bibio is always tweeting to listen. It's a shame how rare an uninterrupted woody hill area with a creek is these days.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still the best album of the year so far.

That's all.

I think I also have to agree with you. And that's saying a lot, since this has been an excellent year for new music releases, in my book.

Archived