IGNORED

Bibio - Silver Wilkinson

cear

Guest bitroast

Nah man it's all good. The packaging for this album is lush and the dispatch delay can warrant a little rant.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah man it's all good. The packaging for this album is lush and the dispatch delay can warrant a little rant.

I just got steinvord EP in the mail today from the UK... I ordered it 6 days ago from a private seller on discogs!

:wacko:

I've been meaning to write that this is one of my favorite albums in a time of very good albums. I take back any critical remarks I had about "You", by the way; I love it, and I think it works perfectly in the context of the whole album. This is one of my favorite works by Bibio yet, and that's saying a lot, given how much I like his other output.

Cry everytiem.

:cry:

There there, wipe away those tears. It'll be alright. :happy:

I won't lie, I shed a couple water droplets myself on first listen. BTW, where the fuck is my wax! Its been 4 weeks to this day since Bleep 'despatched' it. :(

Pretty sure it got lost in the mail, it happens sometimes :sad:

oh I'm sure it did! But when emailed bleep they said to allow 28 business days (odd number isn't it?). So that's just under 6 regular weeks. They won't do anything about it.

Cry everytiem.

I won't lie, I shed a couple water droplets myself on first listen. BTW, where the fuck is my wax! Its been 4 weeks to this day since Bleep 'despatched' it. :(

I emailed bleep back asking what the point of pre-ordering is if I'm always going to receive my items 1-2 month after release date.

No response yet

Cry everytiem.

I emailed bleep back asking what the point of pre-ordering is if I'm always going to receive my items 1-2 month after release date.

No response yet

www.normanrecords.com

:emotawesomepm9:

definitely going with norman records for now on

They offer tracked and insured shipments too, so if anything does go wrong :cerious:, you don't lose out. :cisfor:

What a crazy notion! Giving customers the ability to track their packages. lol :cerious:

Guest Morris

I was told by Bleep to wait 28 days as well. Not a good look.

Album is great though! Seriously awesome. I do wish it picked up a little bit within the first few tracks, but that's no biggie. It's solid.

You Won't Remember live, beautiful stuff.

Write up on it:

http://news.qthemusic.com/2013/06/session_-_bibios_songs_recorde.html

Woah I didn't expect him to be looking like that. I haven't kept up on his looks because well, I don't care. For a second I thought he just had someone else play the tune for the video, to make it look like a 60s folk song video.

Archived