IGNORED

Bibio - Silver Wilkinson

cear

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Mmmm yes (stroke fine, lush beard), this album is a bit boring to me. A bit middle-of-the-road for my usual psychopathic tastes.

Not saying its a bad album, but proably a bit too easy going and nice for me. Just saying....

Mmmm yes (stroke fine, lush beard), this album is a bit boring to me. A bit middle-of-the-road for my usual psychopathic tastes.

Not saying its a bad album, but proably a bit too easy going and nice for me. Just saying....

beerboss....

no =(

Yep

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

This has become a favorite of late. haven't really kept up with Bibio recently but this really grew on me. Regretting not including it in my 2013 top 10. would probably creep into the top5 if I had heard it more last year

• 2 weeks later...

It's a very "cute" album but BoC could seriously learn a thing or two from this guy since he kinda bites their style but isn't completely out of ideas. Really.

It's a very "cute" album but BoC could seriously learn a thing or two from this guy since he kinda bites their style but isn't completely out of ideas. Really.

Ah this made me sound like a dick I actually really enjoyed a great deal of this album but something rubs me the wrong way about overly earnest maybe a bit schmaltzy music to fantasize about your own childhood to. Seems a bit weirdo

Have to say his folk stuff is good but the electronic tracks on this album are still what gets me going the most. Particularly Look At Orion and Business Park... electronic but still soft and elegant Bibio.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bibio is my favorite Warp artist of the moment, i have the chance to have some chats with him, super nice guy.

i'm always waiting his new albums like the holly grail and he never disappointed me

glad there is a Bibio thread here :)

Guest bitroast

Enjoy.

Enjoyed. Thank you!

Bibio is my favorite Warp artist of the moment, i have the chance to have some chats with him, super nice guy.

i'm always waiting his new albums like the holly grail and he never disappointed me

glad there is a Bibio thread here :)

not the first bibio thread! watmm mostly loves bibio.

Archived