IGNORED

Bibio - Silver Wilkinson

cear

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a few more listens, favorites are Dye The Water Green, À Tout À L'heure, Sycamore Silhouetting, You Won't Remember... and But I Wanted You. Definitely an awesome album! Been listening on repeat for a day or 2 now.

Guest Chogg

First four tracks are the best, should just be an EP. I don't have much use for any of the upbeat/more synth-oriented tracks, they could be an EP of their own too I guess for the people who like that. Another jumble of an album unfortunately. The flow of the first four is sooooo good and then it's kinda downhill from there in terms of cohesiveness.

God damn though, when it's good, it's really really good. Dye the water green and You won't remember are two of the best tunes I've heard this year.

Guest MastaN8

After AA, Mind was kind of a let down. SW while not as happy sounding as the last two,may grow to be my fave of the trilogy. AA is hands down the best but I've listened to it way too many times.

After all the comments, I think "You" was going to be awful. It's amazing! My favourite track on the album after two listens, by far.

Getting a really nice feeling from the album overall so far.

At least everyone on here agrees that this album is really really good.

Except Chassis. I love him but I suspect his ears are a bit off or something. :cisfor:

Guest Iain C

I can't believe I've only just discovered Bibio (thanks to Foil, in plug the other day). Shows how out of the IDM loop I've been over the past few years. Anyway, my conclusion is that Bibio is like somebody took the last BoC album and made it actually good.

I can't believe I've only just discovered Bibio (thanks to Foil, in plug the other day). Shows how out of the IDM loop I've been over the past few years. Anyway, my conclusion is that Bibio is like somebody took the last BoC album and made it actually good.

:cerious:

:cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

Some of the tracks are too perfect for words and will take some beating for best of year. Of course Tomorrow's Harvest will be the album I hope for and Bibio will have to take a back seat for a while.

And Cro Magnox was awesome too. Great, great year so far.

Archived