such a classic, it took me 3 attempts to sit through the epic first episode.

crazy how it goes from this sobby melodrama in the first few episodes into this bizarre, dark mystery. really got me hooked.

It takes the piss out of so much, i can understand why it has only taken off years after but it is a real shame.

the twin peaks movie is great too, a lot darker and more fucked up. funnily enough my first song to get signed was called agent cooper ;)

Guest jasondonervan

Finished up my Blu Ray run last night. Ah, that final episode always gets me... tinged with the faint sadness that it's the end for all those great characters.

Is it appropriate to discuss certain theories regarding the lodges/doppelgangers and such? I don't want to pull any spoiler punches for anyone who's new to TP.

#TeamAudrey4evar

Guest bitroast

Finished up my Blu Ray run last night. Ah, that final episode always gets me... tinged with the faint sadness that it's the end for all those great characters.

Is it appropriate to discuss certain theories regarding the lodges/doppelgangers and such? I don't want to pull any spoiler punches for anyone who's new to TP.

#TeamAudrey4evar

oh!! I finished the series (first time watching) last week as well. Was meaning to watch the Fire Walk With Me movie at some point but completely forgot this weekend. I'll watch it when the time is right:)

Also. yes! That last episode blew me away. The tone and fucked up nightmare vibe (ie. David Lynch) style of the episode was PERFECT. So rich.

oh!! I finished the series (first time watching) last week as well. Was meaning to watch the Fire Walk With Me movie at some point but completely forgot this weekend. I'll watch it when the time is right:)

Also. yes! That last episode blew me away. The tone and fucked up nightmare vibe (ie. David Lynch) style of the episode was PERFECT. So rich.

Oh boy - the film is gonna smash yer face in, in that case ! I don't know if you're aware or not, that although it's set before ep. 1 - It only really works in context until after you've seen both series 1 & 2

Guest bitroast

Oh boy - the film is gonna smash yer face in, in that case ! I don't know if you're aware or not, that although it's set before ep. 1 - It only really works in context until after you've seen both series 1 & 2

yep knew this! I had been looking forward to watching the film but knew I had to finish the series first.

I didn't know much about the last episode of the tv series prior to watching it, but I did know it ended on a cliffhanger. knowing this (I think) helped me enjoy it. I can imagine getting pretty angry and confused if I was expecting some resolution. what I didn't realise (but was sort of hoping for) was for the last episode to be so god damn good :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrgerbik

just had to chime in and say how great this set is. loved the palmer family interviews and deleted scenes. and the pilot of TP is just one of the best things ever filmed; soooooo nice to have it in such stunning quality. I still remember my korean dvd copy and what crap it was.

The FWWM extra scenes were a joy to watch, especially the convenience store / Agent Jeffries scenes and Laura grinning under the fan. I believe there are some extra scenes from the series too but I haven't seen them yet. For those who have, are there many of them ?Are they interesting? I guess they are mainly funny scenes that don't add much to the plot, right?

• 2 weeks later...