uh, they should definitely not bring back lara as donna after she refused to do fire walk with me. i think they should use the new donna if they're gonna have a donna.

I could be wrong, but I think the TV actress who played Donna didn't want to do it because of the nudity involved in the film one

uh, they should definitely not bring back lara as donna after she refused to do fire walk with me. i think they should use the new donna if they're gonna have a donna.

I could be wrong, but I think the TV actress who played Donna didn't want to do it because of the nudity involved in the film one

well yeah, you just gotta take one look at what donna does in the movie and you know why she didn't want to do it

Guest jasondonervan

Two days ago? About to start the second season?! Jan! You're only supposed to watch one episode a day, that's how time elapses in the show!

Be that as it may, watch it however/whenever the hell you want. And welcome to the wonderful world of Twin Peaks :beer: )

Two days ago? About to start the second season?! Jan! You're only supposed to watch one episode a day, that's how time elapses in the show!

Be that as it may, watch it however/whenever the hell you want. And welcome to the wonderful world of Twin Peaks :beer: )

:emb: I watched the first episode and was so impressed I couldn't stop. I'll probably do the one episode a day from now on though, I don't want to race through something like this in a week. Luckily the second season is a bit longer (20 episodes or something MC?), and then there's the movie (if that's any good?)

I was pretty disappointed by the movie because it's nothing like the series. It seemed too dark to me, overdone. And I'm quite a fan of Lynch.

I was pretty disappointed by the movie because it's nothing like the series. It seemed too dark to me, overdone. And I'm quite a fan of Lynch.

i love the movie just because it's so different from the series. it's really what lynch originally wanted the series to be, in my opinion, and i'm pretty damn sure more of that is what we can expect from the new season

a thing that bothered me about the movie is the absence of humor. I love Lynch's sense of humor and found it's missing there. But maybe I was just waiting for something else and didn't understand this movie.

Guest jasondonervan

:emb: I watched the first episode and was so impressed I couldn't stop. I'll probably do the one episode a day from now on though, I don't want to race through something like this in a week. Luckily the second season is a bit longer (20 episodes or something MC?), and then there's the movie (if that's any good?)

It's definitely a more-ish kinda show. The world of Twin Peaks is a heady place to surround yourself in, even if only as a observer... you'll find that you can leave it for a while (months, years) and then when you return, it'll be just as warm, cozy and strange as you remember.

a thing that bothered me about the movie is the absence of humor. I love Lynch's sense of humor and found it's missing there. But maybe I was just waiting for something else and didn't understand this movie.

the entire meadow creek scene is one comedy show!

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

The first third of FWWM is some of the funniest stuff in any Lynch movie. You kind of need to have watched the show to get the jokes though. Everything in Deer Meadow is in opposition to Twin Peaks, everybody has a cunty dopplerganger.

Chris Isaak being the total opposite to Cooper, bullying the nerdy Keifer Sutherland, traumatising a bus load of school kids etc.

Harry Dean Stanton as Deer Meadow's version of Ben Horne, slovenly, charmless and grumpy as hell.

and then you've got stuff like Gordon Cole's ever more ridiculous working methods

Pretty much as soon as David Bowie shows up it becomes a horror movie.

Fire Walk With Me begins with a television blowing up, Lynch had no intention of it being like the show.

Edited by tec

Yeah, this I am excited about.

And I guess I should read Laura Palmer's diary at some point.

It's okay but you aren't missing a great deal by not reading it. Actually maybe the most bizarre thing about it is that Lynch's daughter wrote it and his quote on the back of the book is "it's like sex and it takes time".

LOL - Welcome to Twin Peaks posted an article on the "top ten" people to replace Frank Silva as BOB now that that dude's dead. Check out #3

haha, richard himself, taht would be nuts!

some guy also posted this on welcome to twin peaks:

LOL - Welcome to Twin Peaks posted an article on the "top ten" people to replace Frank Silva as BOB now that that dude's dead. Check out #3

haha, richard himself, taht would be nuts!

some guy also posted this on welcome to twin peaks:

HAHA . . . AWESOME

(BOB is EVERYWHERE)