IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

FWS I think I have a gf now, and online dating had FUCK ALL to do with it

Congrats. I tried the online dating thing very briefly three months ago and had enough after about two weeks. I see no reason to reactivate my account either.

Yeah, I met her 2 days after most recent OKC date. Was actually messaging that girl on whatsapp during the gig I was at when this girl sat down next to me, also there alone.

Whatsapp girl never bothered replying to that message and a week later I deleted all the OKC whatsapp contacts.

An event of shared interest is the way to go I reckon, I was at a laptop/noise show :p

THE rules, you say? You think there's some definitive set of rules to dictate correct human behavior? That I could just go out and read? I'm afraid you've been brainwashed, my friend. Sure enough, it's what the government and religious organizations want you to think. The truth is, however, that we are nothing but a cosmic coincidence. Ain't no rules to this shit bro. Humans come up with these arbitrary pacts and pretend that they have intrinsic value. In reality we're just monkeys tossing around feces. Read the rules? Might as well make the rules. Might as well become the rules. This fancy self-driving car we've crammed humanity in and embellished with all kinds of fancy rules is headed for a ditch anyway. Might as well try to jerk the steering wheel. Might as well hack the radio. Might as well break the windshield.

rofl!

this get's 2 thumbs up from me

Topkek. I've been lurking on WATMM since 2009 but only recently started posting so I felt like I owed it to myself to come up with a stupid and condescending response. Not implying that it would make me exempt from reading the rules of course.

Over a week into my new job and I'm realizing there really are workplaces that can be productive and stress-free simultaneously. People are friendly without being overbearing and everyone actually seems equally competent. I thought places like this only existed on tv or at fantastical tech startups.

Just made some bomb-ass three bean vegetarian chili. Used sour cream, shredded colby jack, green onion, and cilantro for garnish. It honestly surpassed my expectations.

Chili is one of the things I honestly don't at all mind being vegetarian. It's really all about carrying the spices and flavors which I think beans do just fine.

Did you use a recipe from online somewhere?

Just made some bomb-ass three bean vegetarian chili. Used sour cream, shredded colby jack, green onion, and cilantro for garnish. It honestly surpassed my expectations.

Chili is one of the things I honestly don't at all mind being vegetarian. It's really all about carrying the spices and flavors which I think beans do just fine.

Did you use a recipe from online somewhere?

This is the one I followed: https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/vegetarian-black-bean-chili-230632

The only liberty I took was using chickpeas and kidney beans in addition to black beans, rather than using black beans only. And it still turned out great. And yes, in many cases the spices you use can make or break a dish.

spent the last six hours wrestling with Debian getting it fully working and set up /to dual-boot with Windows. I'm pretty rusty with this shit, been years since I messed with it, but I deed it.

As I was scrolling down my facebook feed I noticed the "wicked bassist plays a shovel" and "girl breaks down that gated reverb drum sound" vids popping up in quick succession to one another, to which I muttered "jazz..." under my breath.  And then, right on cue, an ad for "Jazz Police" playing at a local club popped up.  Facebook's comedic timing is impeccable.