IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I've lived through the blazing ghost towns of Joshua Tree... and the hot raw nights of Cairo... But fuck that- Tokyo has some of the worst Summers ever. So I'm not complaining here-- my achievement is in realizing why Japan got really good at being an escapist society. I have AC off, fan on, room is hotter and more humid than outside, and THIS is actually Tokyo. It's harsh, unforgiving, and the vibez are making me test my patience and anger. Modern man is sort of escapist in general, but you live in some parts of L.A. or Hawaii, and it's fucking Spring time 365 days a year. Yah, so- I'm sitting here fucking gross but taking it and realizing that all this tech and VR sex robots are not to escape humanity-- it's to escape Gaia and being unwilling to tolerate the ultimate mother.

So my achievement here is chillin' and not murdering anyone. I'm basically having sex with Gaia, and I'm happy I've finally reached such a level after decades of meditation.

Holy shit- I just realized I'm actually somewhat serious about having sex with Gaia... (!). Tolerating and accepting the weather is part of the love we can give back to Gaia. Much like a fucked over girlfriend, though, if you cross her and disrespect the weather too much, she'll key your Lamborghini Countach and throw your clothes in the gutter.

lol, careful the heat doesn't get to your head. I'm sure there's ways to cool off without angering mother nature

head for the cool pools of an onsen!

I was mentioned in a Bandcamp Daily article: https://daily.bandcamp.com/2016/08/16/braindance-feature/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=Aphex+Twin

It's nice to be put beside so many talented people! Although, they used quite a strange track to represent my music...

lol, careful the heat doesn't get to your head. I'm sure there's ways to cool off without angering mother nature

head for the cool pools of an onsen!

The heat has obviously gotten to me.  I wrote about having sex with Gaia, dude.  But yah- cool pool sounds cool~!  I thought about taking a cold bath at home, but I didn't want to get sick from being too cold.  BAH~!

FWS: 18 weeks without cigs (7 without nicotine). Felt important to document my enormous achievement somewhere

FWP: I'd still really fancy a smoke now and then - you know just that one. But nah I'm done with that shit.

Got the results I needed to get into uni!

http://i.imgur.com/TfUcrIj.gif

Late congrats young Bob Dylan! And then some useless trivia: uni = sleep in Finnish. Makes your achievement even bigger if you happen to suffer from insomnia. :emotawesomepm9:

After a little over 3 years of being engaged, I finally got married to my fiancé yesterday (Saturday)... There's officially a Mrs. ghOsty now!

I mangled my left knee and it has forced me to sleep on my back. I've been wanting to train myself to sleep on my back for a while. I'm hoping I can continue it.

(silver linings)

I mangled my left knee and it has forced me to sleep on my back. I've been wanting to train myself to sleep on my back for a while. I'm hoping I can continue it.

(silver linings)

it's proven that sleeping on your back gives you more lucid dreams

I made a decent appetizer out of a potato. I sliced it up, soaked the slices, rolled them in Italian bread crumbs, sauteed each side in olive oil on a skillet, then garnished with sea salt, shredded parmesan, and basil for the last couple of minutes. But I had to abort the operation when the stupid smoke alarm went off.

Anyway, it was one of those moments where you whip up an improvised dish with whatever you happen to have on hand. But the result overall was successful. Think I'll coat them in egg before applying bread crumbs next time tho.

What I thought was a stubborn bit of snot over the last few days turned out to be a large blackhead inside my nostril.

Watching it rise majestically in a stout column of matter from the flesh interface of my nostril lining when I found the right angle to apply pressure was glorious.

(silver linings)

it's proven that sleeping on your back gives you more lucid dreams

Interesting. I've been dosing alpha brain at night also and I had an extremely vivid semi-lucid dream last night. I can still remember moments of it in great detail.