IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

bought a truck. FUCK YEAH HAULIN STUFF

What is it? I used to drive an Avalanche lol (*ducks*)

lol almost as bad as the woman in my neighborhood who drives a custom F150 whose hard bed cover has a spoiler on it.

Everyone was telling me I needed to go see a doctor when I hurt my knee recently, but I used youtube and google to diagnose myself at the start. I went to see a doctor yesterday and she told me exactly what I already knew. hehe

I've more or less planned to quit my job and focus on my sound design and music making business instead. But my boss wants to ship me off to London for a couple of days for some business related stuff, so I'm probably gonna wait a couple of weeks before quitting.

Had my 10th(?) and last dental appointment two days ago. Eggshell tooth is now METAL tooth.

Dentist was acting like my mouth was a neglected dog she'd found in a ditch which she was now releasing into a loving home after months of care and rehabilitation.

Had my 10th(?) and last dental appointment two days ago. Eggshell tooth is now METAL tooth.

Dentist was acting like my mouth was a neglected dog she'd found in a ditch which she was now releasing into a loving home after months of care and rehabilitation.

I mean, you are British.  :crazy:

Company finally got around to applying the annual raise I was supposed to get, things got slowed down when our GM got fired.. it's only 25 cents/hr, but I've got 3 months of retroactive pay coming my way, that check it comes on will be nice. 

Also, I may have found an paid internship related to my degree for next semester, and there's a career fair coming to campus next week so I might finally be getting out of retail soon!

lolol, trust me, this is nowhere near the level of pisstake one has to endure in chatmm  :emotawesomepm9:

Oh yeah, more fws, after missing Merzbow every time he plays london for the last 12 years, I'm seeing him THREE times next week (twice in one day on 1st Oct)

After years and years spent asking my parents for it, I finally moved in my own flat and I'm going to spend my first night here. I'm very excited and happy and still can't believe it's finally happening - I know it's no big deal but I feel it'll help me taking a huge step forward in my life !

No way, it IS a big deal!!!

Enjoy the freedom and personal space =)

It's not that much personal space (well, it's a little apartment) but yeah, freedom.

I can finally blast some Autechre while taking my breakfast without annoying everybody and it feels great ! :music: