IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

So after calling my landlord about my shitty roommate, she asked him to move out. Didn't see him for a week or so and then his family members started moving his stuff out.

another roommate relayed information they had told her... Apparently he died in a car crash that week.

Not sure how to feel about this... :mellow: not sure if i should even be posting in this thread

On the one hand I'm glad i don't have to deal with him again, but I'm bummed the asshole died.

Damn.

So after calling my landlord about my shitty roommate, she asked him to move out. Didn't see him for a week or so and then his family members started moving his stuff out.

another roommate relayed information they had told her... Apparently he died in a car crash that week.

Not sure how to feel about this... :mellow: not sure if i should even be posting in this thread

On the one hand I'm glad i don't have to deal with him again, but I'm bummed the asshole died.

Damn.

Was he drunk?

Damn.

Was he drunk?

Idk, he did drink a bit and had a major anger problem. I just hope he wasn't all mad from the landlord talking to him and that anger/frustration leading him to crash on the road.

Fairly sure I'm going to land a new job as general manager for a cannabis retail shop pushing 6 million in its first year with plans to expand. Cross fingers and rub your crystals you've all been charging to Enya tracks.

I'd be basically the person the owner is trusting to handle the entire operation from staffing to budget and even on to marketing and vendor relationships. It'd be a really great salary with bonuses and the ability to expand so I'm hoping that it all works out.

That reminds me of what Richard Stallman said when Steve Jobs died: "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone"

will say the same about Stallman when he kicks the bucket.

Harsh. Stallman annoyed me when I first became aware of him but I've come to see him as an important, if extreme, critic of the pervasive for-profit, privacy-destroying model of software.

Fairly sure I'm going to land a new job as general manager for a cannabis retail shop pushing 6 million in its first year with plans to expand. Cross fingers and rub your crystals you've all been charging to Enya tracks.

I'd be basically the person the owner is trusting to handle the entire operation from staffing to budget and even on to marketing and vendor relationships. It'd be a really great salary with bonuses and the ability to expand so I'm hoping that it all works out.

Charging my crystal hard for u bro

I loved skipping through it and then speeding it up so it would be over faster and then skipping through it again.

missed opportunity to have your dick out in the final shot.

the next logical step to that much fetishism would be sticking his dick in that thing

I really thought there was going to be a few fingers inserted into the hole...like, not joking, I legit expected that to happen.

Korean rice with veggies, fried egg, and meat. It's served in a piping hot stone bowl and you're supposed to dump on some gochujang (hot sauce) to your liking, quickly mix it all up, then press the mixture all around the inside of the bowl. If you do it right, you end up with these lovely crunchy, slightly burnt clumps of rice stuck to the bowl that you have to scrape off in chunks. It's such a great texture and flavor and it's fun to eat.

Every time I go to a Korean restaurant I'm often torn between that or japchae. But there's one in town that specializes in soft tofu soup (순두부) that always serves some type of whole deep fried fish on the side. Haven't been to it in ages.