IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

With a little trepidation, I went to go see The Faint by myself the other night. Had an awesome time even though I got a little too drunk and spent too much money.

he doesn't actually but it's ok

oh put a probiotic in it

With a little trepidation, I went to go see The Faint by myself the other night. Had an awesome time even though I got a little too drunk and spent too much money.

had no idea those guys were still even together, that's awesome. they're a great show!

oh put a probiotic in it

had no idea those guys were still even together, that's awesome. they're a great show!

It's funny cause my probiotic pill is sitting here in front of me

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

oh put a probiotic in it

I danced the whole time! Didn't even need to go get a beer for them. If you have the chance to catch them on this tour, you should.

oh put a probiotic in it

It's funny cause my probiotic pill is sitting here in front of me

so did you put it in?

Person I work with who broke leg might not return to his job, which I currently oversee in his absence. If he does not, boss has told me he will negotiate a raise for me and take over the role full time (raise is a maybe, he said, but I was gonna ask for one if it looked like I would be doing this job for ever).

Not gonna be much but any extra would be lush. :catrecline:

Edited by Bechuga

It was a lecture about sound design in movies and video games.

I freestyled it and kept asking them questions in order to keep them engaged. I think they liked it because it meant we could take the lecture in any direction we wanted - just as long as we talked about sound.

But of course, the sound design classroom was booked by someone else so we were left with a room with terrible speakers and a projector that with a vga cable plugged in and I only my dvi adapter in my bag

Misplaced my soldering iron some months ago, so I ordered the same model. It came this week. I modded my RSD-10 last night (removed dry signal from output) and fixed my Microbrute about an hour ago, which has been broken for more than a year.

A couple of weeks ago the IRS came up to me and was like, "son of a bitch, you owe us $2600!". So I had to pay up. Then yesterday I receive an email that said "here's all your money back - fuck knows why?".

im not blown over by it, she is nice tho.. knows shitloads of people

my neighbor actually is the one that makes me feel small and animal like..

he built his house w/ his bare hands (and some equipment)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/americanstyle/

That's a beautiful house, and yes, even if he used only wood from his own property, it was probably expensive as fuck to build. Hell the flooring probably cost 20k.

Source: I worked in home renovations for a few years.

My Lithops hookeri plant is blooming! These are notoriously tricky to bloom:

14962563_10154490336520491_4374021681757

Lithops are plants from Namibia that try (and largely succeed) to look like little pebbles to avoid grazing animals!

EmXzKMh.jpg

Sikk blud!

Def one of the most IDM plants

im not blown over by it, she is nice tho.. knows shitloads of people

my neighbor actually is the one that makes me feel small and animal like..

he built his house w/ his bare hands (and some equipment)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/americanstyle/

That's a beautiful house, and yes, even if he used only wood from his own property, it was probably expensive as fuck to build. Hell the flooring probably cost 20k.

Source: I worked in home renovations for a few years.

holy shit that house. god i love wood.