IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Guest Papillon

boards-of-canada-010.jpg

The guy on the right often looks cranky in his pictures what is he like oscar the grouch? But seriously amazing music though.

I really love the album, but how many tracks do we need with someone counting with a distorted voice over some ambient sounds? It's almost getting silly.

Edit: is there one on each album?

i remember the first time i heard "yellow" in alpha and omega, it seemed kind of gimmicky, and wondered what color would be featured on their next release. no more colors, so far.

i like the counting on this one, it's very evil & ominous sounding and really enhances the mood.

None on Campfire Headphase.

Almost no voices at all on that album, maybe just a tiny blip on chromakey dreamcoat.

I'm actually really pleased to see the voices are back

The Gemini very beginning Tadaaa thing ... is that from an existing computer game? Sounds like. Hahahaha, reminds me of the Aphex idea, the track on Come to Daddy which ends with an applause... (the "you've got so many machines, Richard" track) Always made me grin, hahahaha, DAT APPLUSA

Haven't properly listened to it yet. You wrote, the voices are back:

HOW ABOUT GUITARS? I know you all loved the guitars! ;)

Edited by Guest

Guest bitroast

yeah. they had the stickers + posters at the counter and there wasn't much from stopping you just taking a few extras (other than like, guilt? morals, etc.)

the download code is for the bleep website and goes live 10th June,,

None on Campfire Headphase.

Almost no voices at all on that album, maybe just a tiny blip on chromakey dreamcoat.

I'm actually really pleased to see the voices are back

someone counts '1 2 3 4' on pontiac dream.

Over, i feel like Boc is starting to be a spent force, at least in leaps of creative output, but I must say, after listening a few days to some of the songs, Splif your infinites really shows its side, (ofc with a bit of mania, good friends and canna), really made the case clear.

I think BOC really show what they're about with this track. It has that feel of universality to it, that timelessness, that constant feeling of being still at the same time as youre moving.

A great arpeggiated synths flows freely in the background, like a reminder to us all of the eternity we start to grasp as concept for humanity as a whole.

And that front driven, self secure, forward going, guarde avanti, pressing on to new territory. Gorgeus, experienced, like some woman dancing the dance of her life.

AND THAT GROOVE. Constantly arriving. Fuck me, its as good as BOC gets, In my humble opinion. I might be biased by the day, but I know others gonna feel this way too.

Ironically, while it seems to old are about to drop their axe, they all do a genuine showcase in the latter part of their current career.

AE had Exai, Boc, non too or frow albumistic, well. all's I can say.

Guest jasondonervan

DHL tried to deliver my Japanese version about an hour ago, good job I'm in the office. Dang. Ah well, picking it up later instead.

Bleep, meanwhile...

in_progress

DHL tried to deliver my Japanese version about an hour ago, good job I'm in the office. Dang. Ah well, picking it up later instead.

Bleep, meanwhile...

in_progress

I'll laugh if Sainsbury's deliver before Bleep. I can't remember who on here ordered from there though.

I'm still amused by the fact that I didn't preorder, strolled into a record store in australia and picked it up at a slightly cheaper price than what I would have paid on bleep.. before the uk release date. What is this, opposites land?

Guest jasondonervan

I'm still amused by the fact that I didn't preorder, strolled into a record store in australia and picked it up at a slightly cheaper price than what I would have paid on bleep.. before the uk release date. What is this, opposites land?

GQE26.png

Where people wear hats on their feet, hamburgers eat people, and the new Boards of Canada album turns up first.

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date: Boards of Canada "Tomorrow's Harvest" Previous estimated arrival date: June 20 2013 - June 25 2013 New estimated arrival date: June 13 2013 - June 18 2013

YYYAAAAAYYYYYYYY

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date: Boards of Canada "Tomorrow's Harvest" Previous estimated arrival date: June 20 2013 - June 25 2013 New estimated arrival date: June 13 2013 - June 18 2013

YYYAAAAAYYYYYYYY

From Bleep?