IGNORED

May 27th - 17:00 PDT - Tomorrow's Harvest Listening Party

Dale

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bothering with the ustream thing.

Waited eight years for this. Last thing I want to do is hear it all over some crappy streamed 56k connection.

Guest Papillon

new album ruined by 56kbps quality and images of chubby bearded dudes with kids

yep,,,, but not ruined. America is a big country with big portion sizes.

Right, thats fucking it, that crowd and the preponderance of shit facial hair means I'm handing in my boc pass. PM me if anybody wants a fairly complete vinyl discography for £100. I'm done. I can handle being held down while warp's pr department metaphorically bukkake my face, but that moustache is the final fucking straw.

You are such a misanthropic bummer.

Not that I saw. That was an incredible experience.

I saw you on camera yo, standing next to a hipster mustache guy who looked exactly like the 'salty dog' one of the Million Dollar Extreme guys approaches in the williamsburg fashion video.

Guest Papillon

At some point this marketing campaign will go from being brilliant to a $$$ grubbing headache for fans... has that transition happened yet, or am i just very sleep deprived? The songs were massive though.

I should clarify though, it's been neat and at the same time kind of exhausting imo. I'm starting to get the feeling warp marketing see this campaign differently. Started out as a very fun way to reveal the album and now it's seems to more about drumming up hype and moneys.

Alas I cannot should not will not complain, I promised myself because this is a new BOC LP and I'd be a total douche to talk sht about it.

I turned it off about 1.5 songs in. It was great to witness the event. And how cool for those lucky folks that made it. And I heard enough to get a feel. I'll wait for a track or tracks to be released. Dont want to hear it that way for the first time. What I heard sounded great.

Guest EleminoP

I felt it didn't have as cohesive of a theme as Geogaddi, but still had a lot of tracks that work great on their own. The closer followed by listening to the desert wind was gorgeous.

Guest Ed209

Barely got off work early... Drove 2 hrs. Got there just in time, and heard the whole record. Fan since 1998 and part of the initial Yermo crew. Super excited about this fairly organic event. The crowd was mellow too...

Those Australian TH reviews don't know what the hell they are talking about. There is a something for every type of boc fan on this record. You guys are going to love it.

Barely got off work early... Drove 2 hrs. Got there just in time, and heard the whole record. Fan since 1998 and part of the initial Yermo crew. Super excited about this fairly organic event. The crowd was mellow too...

Those Australian TH reviews don't know what the hell they are talking about. There is a something for every type of boc fan on this record. You guys are going to love it.

lots of beat driven tracks?

I felt it didn't have as cohesive of a theme as Geogaddi, but still had a lot of tracks that work great on their own. The closer followed by listening to the desert wind was gorgeous.

was the closer the cosecha transmissions track?

Archived