IGNORED

May 27th - 17:00 PDT - Tomorrow's Harvest Listening Party

Dale

i,m relishing this build up to the release big time,everyone at the party yesterday won,t forget it in a hurry,we,ve waited years for something like this to happen,after all the stick they got for redmoon,this was pretty similar and they pulled it off,wouldn,t suprise me if there was a similar set up in the uk as a bit of an apology,and i would probably be there like a shot! even if i was travelling half the length of the country to hear a record i will own a few days later,bands respecting their fan base in a really fitting way is such a rareity nowadays and should be cherished

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

except they weren't there. It was still pretty cool for sure, but if they had showed up in person it would have made up for the Redmoon nonsense and have completely rehabilitated the band in my eyes (not that they give a shite what I think :-)

the moment that done it for me was when the drone/bass of gemini kicked in and the guy at the front in the hat and glasses sitting down with his female friend just shook his head and smiled,speechless,knowing what was about to happen

now back on topic...squawk squawk :facepalm:

With all those impressive principles so firmly in tact, I'm not sure what draws you to these threads. Hermitage not enough for you?

the moment that done it for me was when the drone/bass of gemini kicked in and the hipster at the front in the hat and glasses sitting down with his female friend just shook his head and smiled,speechless, not knowing what was about to happen

:cerious:

With all those impressive principles so firmly in tact, I'm not sure derpa deep herp squawk

I come back for the sheer backwardness of the fanboys.

With all those impressive principles so firmly in tact, I'm not sure derpa deep herp squawk

Be grateful. Twoism thread on the Delores Listening Party runs to 91 pages.

This forum is a lot less hysteria driven than Twoism.

Be grateful. Twoism thread on the Delores Listening Party runs to 91 pages.

This forum is a lot less hysteria driven than Twoism.

the hysteria here is mostly contained in chatmm. it's almost like a pressure valve.

first time I ever heard is verbalized

Does anyone here call it that?

nope, it's waht em em

i call it wattum

call it whatever you like, there are two M's though and i acknowledge them both.

You are such a misanthropic bummer.

Keep the homophobic hate speech off watmm please.

heh ..

the moment that done it for me was when the drone/bass of gemini kicked in and the guy at the front in the hat and glasses sitting down with his female friend just shook his head and smiled,speechless,knowing what was about to happen

That was probably me.

Mike and Marcus, together, in older man's imitation of creepy child's voice : "We....love...youuuuu" (they dissolve into a fit of stoner laughter)

No, it's "a is to b as b is to c": "All we love you All we love you..."

That was probably me.

have you come back down yet!

What I'm confused about is why go to all the trouble to hold the main PR album release event in the most evil country in the world? I think it could only be seen as a tacit endorsement of Obama's drone policy and support for Zionism. Why not hold it in an islamic community centre here in the UK? Why next to silicon valley, home to tax dodging multinationals? Whats going on with the lack of blacks, hispanics? Was the token female hipster with the tattoos a pathetic attempt at a patronising diversity? Were there any transgender fans there? I mean, some of the men look like they've been overdoing the oestrogen judging by their hips, but can anyone confirm? If no transgenders, why not? Were they purposefully excluded?

There's a lot of unanswered questions here.

What I'm confused about is why go to all the trouble to hold the main PR album release event in the most evil country in the world? I think it could only be seen as a tacit endorsement of Obama's drone policy and support for Zionism. Why not hold it in an islamic community centre here in the UK? Why next to silicon valley, home to tax dodging multinationals? Whats going on with the lack of blacks, hispanics? Was the token female hipster with the tattoos a pathetic attempt at a patronising diversity? Were there any transgender fans there? I mean, some of the men look like they've been overdoing the oestrogen judging by their hips, but can anyone confirm? If no transgenders, why not? Were they purposefully excluded?

There's a lot of unanswered questions here.

I'm glad someone is brave enough to get to the heart of the matter

Um... I didn't know Hispanics listened to music. And this was not an invite only event, it was open to everyone. The bigger problem here is Jaquards Causeway.

Archived