IGNORED

May 27th - 17:00 PDT - Tomorrow's Harvest Listening Party

Dale

Must be so weird for the small children there. Just being at this abandoned waterpark with you're parents and a bunch of random strangers and beautiful yet scary music. Must be like a dream...

yeah...I wonder if my parents did stuff like that to me as a child and I just don't remember it

There were probably so many BoC-like experiences before you could even remember. Like rolling around in the grass. Imagine with your limited vocabulary just saying "beautiful place" as a small child

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why the hell did they not wait until night time to do this? simple fucks.

I'm guessing they weren't allowed to be there past a certain time? Of course sunset/night would have been perfect for this kind of music...

i downloaded the .flv file of the 3.5 tracks with "download helper" and firefox. i have no place to share it, but just saying that it's possible to do

why the hell did they not wait until night time to do this? simple fucks.

I'm guessing they weren't allowed to be there past a certain time? Of course sunset/night would have been perfect for this kind of music...

Also, it gets real cold in the desert at night

Guest Papillon

Sounds good dope but now I kind of wish I had waited, I don't want to associate those chubby svelte guys and gals with these tracks every time I listen to it.

sounds a lot more psychedelic than previous material, which is a big plus for me

edit: even more clustery imo, especially that fourth track

new album ruined by 56kbps quality and images of chubby bearded dudes with kids

i bet you WISH you were a chubby guy with a beard right now :emotawesomepm9:

Archived