IGNORED

May 27th - 17:00 PDT - Tomorrow's Harvest Listening Party

Dale

You are such a misanthropic bummer.

Keep the homophobic hate speech off watmm please.

No like a bummer in the American sense.

Like depressing to behold.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now back on topic...squawk squawk :facepalm:

With all those impressive principles so firmly in tact, I'm not sure derpa deep herp squawk

I come back for the sheer backwardness of the fanboys.
Be grateful. Twoism thread on the Delores Listening Party runs to 91 pages.

This forum is a lot less hysteria driven than Twoism.

I dunno man, it's getting an awful lot like it here.

What I'm confused about is why go to all the trouble to hold the main PR album release event in the most evil country in the world? I think it could only be seen as a tacit endorsement of Obama's drone policy and support for Zionism. Why not hold it in an islamic community centre here in the UK? Why next to silicon valley, home to tax dodging multinationals? Whats going on with the lack of blacks, hispanics? Was the token female hipster with the tattoos a pathetic attempt at a patronising diversity? Were there any transgender fans there? I mean, some of the men look like they've been overdoing the oestrogen judging by their hips, but can anyone confirm? If no transgenders, why not? Were they purposefully excluded?

There's a lot of unanswered questions here.

lol, but saying this was "next to silicon valley" is like saying london is next to edinburgh.

This is an English website about English* music. You might want to go on some sort of cultural awareness training.

*The Sandisons were born in Berwick upon Tweed, which hasn't been scottish for over 600 years.

With all those impressive principles so firmly in tact, I'm not sure derpa deep herp squawk

Nah, too many a$$holes here for that ;)

Nah, too many a$$holes here for that ;)

plenty of them on Twoism also, just of the sycophantic variety

I am really enjoying this manic pr campaign; very gratifying after so much dimissive silence.

but Warp haven't been silent at all over the years...they're the ones doing the PR campaign, until otherwise proven wrong.

I went to bed after watching some of the waterpark listening party on ustream. I actually dreampt that I was there, and I was on some kind of hallucinagen. And I stayed all night after everyone left and slept there so I could wake up and film the sunrise. The whole time in my dream, even when I woke up, the melody from reach for the dead was playing in my head over and over. I woke up a few times, and everytime I fell back asleep I had the same dream. The sunrise in the desert was beautiful, it's really the only thing I remember vividly. My alarm went off at 4:30am and I headed off to work happy. I can't wait to get my vinyl.

This is an English website about English* music. You might want to go on some sort of cultural awareness training.

*The Sandisons were born in Berwick upon Tweed, which hasn't been scottish for over 600 years.

The homophobic part I removed (reference to "fag", which I am sure wasn't related to smoking), so go crawl back up your own arsehole, troll.

I am really enjoying this manic pr campaign; very gratifying after so much dimissive silence.

but Warp haven't been silent at all over the years...they're the ones doing the PR campaign, until otherwise proven wrong.
I really want an interview were they clear that up, BoC must have had a part on it, the question is how much.

I really want an interview were they clear that up, BoC must have had a part on it, the question is how much.

of course they will have had a part in. but I don't believe for one second that they're doing this solely themselves.

This is a Warp PR campaign.

I don't think anybody believes they're doing it by themselves. But this sure has the appearance of being consistent with their work generally speaking.

I went to bed after watching some of the waterpark listening party on ustream. I actually dreampt that I was there, and I was on some kind of hallucinagen. And I stayed all night after everyone left and slept there so I could wake up and film the sunrise. The whole time in my dream, even when I woke up, the melody from reach for the dead was playing in my head over and over. I woke up a few times, and everytime I fell back asleep I had the same dream. The sunrise in the desert was beautiful, it's really the only thing I remember vividly. My alarm went off at 4:30am and I headed off to work happy. I can't wait to get my vinyl.

I had a BoC dream as well last night: I was attending some sort of live event and Mike & Marcus were sitting behind a table signing material and talking to fans. They were also wearing their colour-coded tocques. I walked over hoping to get my Hi Scores vinyl signed but Marcus took one look at it and shot me a really unimpressed glare proceeding to explain to me how it was a bootleg copy and that he wouldn't sign it; he peeled part of the vinyl sleeve off and showed me. I then told him that the whole event had meant a lot to me and I hoped that they had a good time.

I don't think anybody believes they're doing it by themselves. But this sure has the appearance of being consistent with their work generally speaking.

There are droves of people on Twoism that could create similar themed PR materials, and make them consistent with their work. There are droves of people here that could do the same.

It's not that hard.

Maybe the look of it, but the sound? And the depth of the numbers station mystery. I'm inclined to think they presided over it.

Any word from tonx? He was filming it on ustream then the camera cut out. I was concerned he'd been put in the cooler or something. Never seen such an abrupt end to a broadcast since The Blair Witch Project

Maybe the look of it, but the sound? And the depth of the numbers station mystery. I'm inclined to think they presided over it.

I never said BoC didn't do the music. Making music does not a PR campaign make.

I can't believe we're actually debating whether Boards had a hand in the marketing of their own album...

I can't believe people actually think that Boards of Canada were behind the entire thing...

even down to employing the poor souls having to go to those locations to set up music gear.

I respect and hold fast to some aspects of your position Oscillik (not listening to anything until the album is released officially for one) but you're coming across as an embittered, cynicism-addled killjoy.

Archived