New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

i'd be happy with the leak for now

am i a bad person?

Yes

i knew it!

btw...just watching your avatar and i can say that you're very beautiful

:wub: lol

photo-11039.jpg?_r=1373492545photo-11039.jpg?_r=1373492545photo-11039.jpg?_r=1373492545photo-11039.jpg?_r=1373492545

Edited by StephenG

Guest pixelives

I have literally no idea. If these tracks are from the same sessions as Exai then they would have existed then. Could have been a private CD-R. Who knows..

And Warp doesn't do promo CDs anymore, just watermarked Fatdrop MP3s, so...

I have literally no idea. If these tracks are from the same sessions as Exai then they would have existed then. Could have been a private CD-R. Who knows..

He mentioned that the guy who gave him CD was in Vietnam. It must be Warp employee or affiliate, because he warned him about watermarking. Maybe it's possible to track the bastard down (for not uploading it)?

We know from the Black Dog that EP was done before Exai.

He mentioned that the guy who gave him CD was in Vietnam. It must be Warp employee or affiliate, because he warned him about watermarking. Maybe it's possible to track the bastard down (for not uploading it)?

We know from the Black Dog that EP was done before Exai.

If it was done before Exai I wonder if the sound palette would still be the same. Probably, that Octatrack sound.

Guest pixelives

HELLO? Watermarking doesn't stop people from being idiots, it just catches them in the act after the fact.

If it leaked it doesn't mean they don't know how. My 0PN that I got on July 2nd was watermarked for press purposes. Watermarking doesn't stop leaking it just lets the label know where it originated. And I'm sure they do now.

Copy it for one friend? You're then responsible for their entire friend network. Dominos, baby....