IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

I love that Aleksi is releasing this on weird-ass formats, but I haven't bothered with the mini disc or this. Lush tunes and I'm not criticising, but I can imagine the more OCD of collector's being a bit peeved if they can't complete the set.

Yup! I almost have everything he put out physically and digitally, no rare stuff missing. Until now that is :( #15...

I can imagine the more OCD of collector's being a bit peeved if they can't complete the set.

# 4. And I'm sorry to say that includes me, although this is the first Colundi that I can't play physically (no problems with tape or MD). I imagine 8-track cartridge reel-to-reel are in the offing as well. And does it seem at all ominous that there hasn't yet been a simple CD yet?

i'm kinda regretting being nice and letting someone else get the copy i could have reserved cuz i couldn't play it. i'm a real colundi collector too. maybe i'll see if i can buy someone else's copy in the future. :wacko:

edit: okay it just hit me. i made a really bad decision.

Edited by petina

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is a nice suprise. In the front of my house there is a small hedge where I park my bike into occasionally. Last night I did the same, guess what drops on the ground after I park it there?

IMG_20150301_120926983 (1).jpg

Stamped 04/12/2014, so it has been there for almost three months. I have absolutely no idea how it got there...

Well, this is a nice suprise. In the front of my house there is a small hedge where I park my bike into occasionally. Last night I did the same, guess what drops on the ground after I park it there?

attachicon.gifIMG_20150301_120926983 (1).jpg

Stamped 04/12/2014, so it has been there for almost three months. I have absolutely no idea how it got there...

So you payed and ordered it 3 months ago ? in the meantine, weren´t you curious where it was ?

It was deemed lost after weeks of waiting and I received a perfectly good replacement copy in the meantime, so now I have two. Not sure what to do with it yet... Did anyone on here miss out on the minidisc?

@aza - I'll trim the postmans face next I see him :emotawesomepm9:

It was deemed lost after weeks of waiting and I received a perfectly good replacement copy in the meantime, so now I have two. Not sure what to do with it yet... Did anyone on here miss out on the minidisc?

@aza - I'll trim the postmans face next I see him :emotawesomepm9:

I see, cool :)

There may be a new sequence soon...

You mean, besides the wire recording (#8)? Or do you mean a complete new sequence next to the Colundi sequence? :cattears:

Yeah, Level 9. Stay tuned...