IGNORED

Place to chat about AAA thread

lumpenprol

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've done one piece with piano, that Jello remix, which is really nice.

Actually its the original Jello track less the everything but the piano melody, pretty much a remix by subtraction (it's still nice tho). Defiantly check out the the Jello album if you haven't already :music:

Thanks for the recco Mr Dobalina Mr Bob Dobalina.

I've transcribed quite a bit of that Neph track as I really liked it, they manipulate the original piano theme in various interesting ways on the remix.

yeah once i re-eq'd derrick may's dj set from a mixer which he was running thru but was like at the other end of a venue behind a curtain

i was hyping up all his snare rushes with eq sweeps and stuff, was p good lulz

wololo

jason, thank you for the transcribing efforts, man. when you said there were like 500 odd entries I figured it must be all the posted questions, whether answered or unanswered, but no - over 500 answered questions! insane.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

fucking lol

what even is this

hey baph where've u been?

lol, I didn't know how to respond to this so I made another joke about pee

:trashbear::unsure:

This post made my day for some reason:

Hey guys,

how do you feel when I tell you that you're my favorite artists and I don't have a clue how you make your tracks and that I don't even want to know how !

(not that i'm not curious, I just feel it's beyond me and i just like it that way.)

Do you think it's important to know how something is made to enjoy it ?

its not important, i'm glad u asked.

*dances to Clipper*

*doesn't give a fuck*

Delet, you don't suck man! About the piano thing, I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything.

Don't worry about it mate, as i do kind of suck, it's on account of my sucking. heh. + I wasn't thinking that you were having a go at me, correct away, it's good for everyone. ;-]

where is this google doc?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alpd5T07zNgAdFZHaEFjOWZTVWN0T0hIUXdMS0dPNVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

omg :emotawesomepm9:

How did you make fold4wrap5? The timing does my head in. Is the name a reference to this?

Modey's done a bloody ace go at recreating the process here - http://forum.watmm.com/topic/30105-fold4wrap5-how-its-done-discussionarguments-thread/

yeah pretty close, not bad at all modey

Archived