IGNORED

New Die Antwoord Single

o00o

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like his (and her) voice.

They are just a good example of how you just need to represent a radical form of anything to be apart of the rap game.

They are just a good example of how you just need to represent a radical form of anything to be apart of the rap game.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIVE NEW APHEX 2014 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"So like you guys have appeared with Aphex Twin, and em, so like can you tell us what , if any, are your plans for any possible future collaboration, with him? Are you like in discussion at this point or ....".

Amazing response at 35.48...

It's going to be shit bro-step with that bitch repeatedly going

"old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed

old enough to old enough to old enough to

old enough to bleed

old enough to bleed"

fuck oyu aphx twins/

it will not be shitty brostep. it will be good. aphex twin would never do something like that.

Die Antwoord is creative and visionary as fuck. Theyve taken their weird aesthetic, dark south african electro-hip hop vibe, and explored many realms of electronica with some great musicality and colorful solid production. i dont understand whats not groovy about that. yeah, theyre hipster, but so was aphex twin in the idm era.. besides, us underground music ppl need to stop acting like hipster=bad. This collaboration is simply brilliant. Not sure what yall are yelling about.

even if it was "brostep" which it wont be, itd probably still be the sickest brostep we've ever heard :D

The best thing about them is that they're fun, and their music is fun! I can't imagine the blast richard had with them. I wish I had that kind of fun in my life.

I don't have a problem with their accent and as for how the talk, they remind me of mates in the underground scene over here. Same peoples, not bad peoples. Still i don't like or dislike their music just don't give a fuck about it, perhaps with the production of their new album they have moved on to 'next level sheet'. Their artstyle is interesting, not boring. Maybe i'll do a video one day where a yolandi knock off lost in logan, goes to a gynaecologist to remove a cricket bat. A femmage to the arse bandits.

edit: actually why is there a debate about the way they are speaking and why did i get drawn into it, when they speak normally, it's not like the guy has a lisp or the girl stutters? watmm!!

At the end of the day, I hope this sounds (much) more like an Aphex Twin track than a Die Antwoord song. I'd like to be under the illusion that he sampled Die Antwoord. Since that's the case ( that I want it to be an illusion) I'm probably going to be disappointed.

Don't hate the player, hate the game accent?

Afrikaans

I got hooked into that whole interview. I had no idea they knew Matt Stone

x_8aba57d6.jpg

More like after they got famous they jumped on every chance to meet their idols which is Aphex, David Lynch, South Park, the standard collection.

Nowhere does it say it's with Aphex Twin - just becuase this ming mong has an Aphex logo on his arm (about as brilliant as the "1" and "6" under his eyes), does NOT mean the single is with him.

Moving this shit to Music Discussion with an altered title.

Nowhere does it say it's with Aphex Twin - just becuase this ming mong has an Aphex logo on his arm (about as brilliant as the "1" and "6" under his eyes), does NOT mean the single is with him.

Moving this shit to Music Discussion with an altered title.

But papa on the die antwoord page it says ft. Aphex twin, what more proof do you need?

And its gonna be their first single so it's gonna have a wicked video.

Hyyyyyyypppe

Archived